Living in Fear...

10 years later...

You wait... I'll take my revenge... I woke up. "Lucky it was only a nightmare." I said, with a breath of relief. I dreamt about Mr.Thomson saying that he will take a revenge on me for not proving he was innocent. I felt afraid, anxious and sorry at the same time. I felt sorry because I didn't fulfill the promise I made to him. Every night, I would dream that exact same dream. Then I told myself, "he's still in jail, he won't be able to do anything to me... yes, i'm sure about that..." For now... I was thinking. I tried not to think about it, but it's just... stuck in my mind. Then I got the idea of distracting myself from those thoughts so I went swimming.

After about 20 minutes of swimming, I heard the news. It was regarding Mr.Thomson... "He's... out of the jail?!" I exclaimed, my heart was pumping rapidly at that moment. I quickly got out of the pool and locked myself in my house, not daring to come out a single step. I was afraid that at any minute, Mr.Thomson would be at my doorstep, waiting for the perfect time to... I couldn't finish my sentence. I was scared just by the thought of it. I was wishing that my doorbell would not ring unless it is someone who I will feel safe with. Every minute, every second I was looking at the door. I knew it was impossible for a person to be stuck at home forever, but...

My food supply soon ran out, I was in a dilemma whether I should go out of my house... or not. I soon decided that I should go out to buy food and some other important stuff so I can still survive, at least for a while more. So that's exactly what I did, I went out, straight into my car, and headed for the supermarket where I felt safer. I soon bought some food which could last me for quite a long time. Also some single player games were bought to play when i'm bored and to distract myself from those terrifying thoughts.

When I was driving back home, suddenly I saw a man who looked exactly like Mr.Thomson. I was terrified. I quickly drove back to the supermarket. When I looked behind to see if he was there, there he was... standing facing me. I screamed like I have never screamed before, there was this prickly feeling in my throat, I didn't care anymore. I was too scared to care...