The Police

The light became brighter and brighter each second. I could hear sirens... "Wait... sirens!! Sirens come from a police car." I exclaimed. Then I heard the door of the police car opening then closing. The police came running into the room where I was. They untied the rope and somehow they brought me to the hospital for treatment. I soon fell asleep because I was too tired as I couldn't sleep for the whole night. The next thing I knew was, I was on the bed with a bandage wrapped around my left hand.

Two weeks later...
The police has successfully caught the criminal that has hurt a lawyer... and had the record of being in jail before...
I was glad that the criminal has been caught. Now I can live in peace and don't need to worry that anything bad will happen to me. I asked the police that saved me previously, "how did you know that I was kidnapped??" He soon replied me and I found out it was all thanks to my friend, Andy. Coincidentally, he was also at the supermarket, so he saw that guy kidnapping me and quickly reported it to the police. That's how they soon found out that I was at that abandoned place. The next day, I met Andy and thanked him for saving my live. After my hand healed, I went back being a lawyer. Now that I've learnt my lesson, how bad could my life as a lawyer be...?