Store Clerks Are Pretty Annoying

Pinkie's POV:
I woke up in the morning, and Twilight was gone. Everything. Gone.

I started searching frantically. What if she was lost? What if she hurt herself? What if she was kidnapped?

All of her stuff was gone, too. I went to the door. I was gonna ask the other girls if they has seen her, when I saw a note taped to the door.

The note read, "Hi Pinkie! The girls and I had to do something super important, and you looked so peaceful. I hope you're not mad! Thanks for the sleepover, and happy summer! Love you always - Twilight Sparkle"

Oh... that's okay, they just went out for a little while. Gives me more time to think about what I want for breakfast!

Twilight's POV:
I felt bad kind of abandoning Pinkie Pie, but we had to go to Sugarcube Corners and plan her party.

My phone went off, and I checked it to see a message from Pinkie Pie.

--Text Conversation--
PP: Hey! Wanna meet up at Sugarcube Corners after you girls are done?
TS: Sorry Pinkie! Sugarcube Corners is closed today. We were gonna stop by and get breakfast there.
PP: Oh... okay.... Just... text me when you get done.
TS: Sure! Bye Pinkie Pie, love you!
--End Of Conversation--

I felt bad lying to Pinkie Pie, but this was a surprise party and I couldn't let her see us getting prepared.

"Okay, Applejack, Rainbow Dash! You two are in charge of set up, moving tables, that stuff. Rarity, you're in charge of decour! Make this party look like one for the record books! Fluttershy, Twilight! You two are in charge of stock! If anyone needs anything, or help of any kind, I'm trusting you two to do it! I'll be in the back helping with the cake and ice cream and anything else the Cakes need!" Cheese Sandwich said, and walked off.

Pinkie Pie and Cheese Sandwich were the best party planners any of us have ever met. They usually plan parties together, but we couldn't get Pinkie to plan her own surprise party. Cheese Sandwich was a great party planner, and he clearly cared about Pinkie loving this party. He was the perfect person for the job!

After about three or so hours, the party was all ready! We sent out the invitations Friday during school, and half the school had RSVP'd.

Pinkie's actual birthday was in two days, but her close friends and family wanted that day with her. So her party was tomorrow.

The other five went back to Pinkie's to get their stuff. I had somewhere to go. Pinkie's birthday was coming up, and we would be alone in her house. I was gonna give her one heck of a birthday present.

I dropped by Walmart and got all the things I needed.

The cashier gave me a weird look, but I bought the stuff anyways. "So..." He started, "what exactly are you going to do with a feather duster, rope... and whipped cream?" I couldn't tell whether he was disgusted or intrigued.

"Well... let's just say it's my girlfriends birthday present. That's all you need to know." I payed and walked off, leaving the clerk with weird mix of confusion and interest.

--Time Skip--
(A/N: getting kinky from here until the end of the chapter, so... you've been warned.)

Pinkie's POV:
I heard a knock on the door. Must be Twilight. I opened it up, and Twilight grabbed my arm. She dragged upstairs to my room without saying anything and tossed me on the bed.

"Tw-Twilght... Wh-what are you doing?" I asked nervously.

She started laughing, "Sorry Pinkie, I didn't mean to scare you. Your birthday is in two days and I'm gonna give you my present a little early." She grinned and held up a Walmart bag. "Put on your ears and choker. I'll be right back."

I did what I was told. I knew what was coming... and I wasn't gonna say no.

Twilight came out of the bathroom with a her boots off, and rope and a feather duster in her hands. Oh boy.

"Give me your hands." Twilight barked.

I held my hands out to her, "Okay." I said quietly. "Look at me!" She yelled, I slowly looked into her eyes. She had a ferocity I had never seen.

I loved it.

"Now, what did you say?" She whispered.

"Okay" I whimpered.

"What did you mean?"

"Yes ma'am."

"I'm sorry? What did you mean?"

"Yes Miss Sparkle." I whimpered. I didn't know Twilight was so good at this!

Twilight and I had a run through of what I liked, and we had set up a safe word in case either of us were uncomfortable.

"That's better." She patted my head and tied my wrists and ankles the the best posts. Twilight then climbed on the bed and sat on my bare stomach, "now, you are gonna do whatever I want you to. Or else." She said, flashing an evil grin.

Twilight knew even though it wasn't sexual, that I like roleplay. I decided to play along, "Never! I'll never bow to the likes of you!"

"If that's how you want this to go!" She laughed.

Twilight's POV:
Oh I hope I'm doing this right!

I incorporated Pinkie's love of Roleplay into our little fun. I actually enjoyed this, I just hope Pinkie Pie enjoys it.

She played along with me and chose to rebel. I got my feather duster and tickled the crap out of her. Her side, under her arms. Then I turned around and tickled her feet.

I didn't just use the feather duster either. I used my hands, the rope itself, and anything else I could find.

Then I decided to top it off with her favorite kink. I turned back around and placed my feet firmly on her face. I could feel her breathing in the scent.

It was a weird feeling, but I kind of liked it. "You like that? You wanted to resist? I knew I could break you." I giggled, Pinkie had started kissing my feet and it tickled a lot.

Eventually after Pinkie had gotten her fill she asked me to get off and untie her. I did. She stood up and hugged me. "That was amazing! You're so good at this Twilight! I didn't even know you had that it in you. That was great!" She gushed, I blushed really hard.

"I enjoyed it too. Maybe we can..." I kissed her, "do it again." I winked at her.

(A/N: every kink I gave Pinkie Pie actually exists. You can look it up.)