Chapter 52

Hi guys, I'm not exactly sure what happened here but Chapter 52 got separated into it's own book? Then I tried to delete it and it deleted the whole chapter so... I think I lost all my reads/comments/votes for this chapter, so if you don't mind, please repeat whatever you may have done before? I love you :) xx

We stood in the middle of the living room, exactly where we had been left alone, unable to wait long enough to even relocate, which was probably a bad idea. I couldn't help it, though; whenever Harry touched or kissed me, I was immediately done for. My body came alive for him with the most minimal of actions from him.

Harry's hand was practically burning the skin off my hip as his long fingers squeezed tightly at my sides. His thumbs circled firmly on the skin of my lower stomach, just above the waistband of my jeans as he tugged lightly on my lower lip, drawing back a bit before releasing it and diving back in to run his tongue along mine.

I was completely lost in his actions, fully engulfed in the haze that settled over me whenever he so much as touched me. I had never felt like this with anyone before- so completely captivated in an all- encompassing infatuation that I could think of nothing but him, his touch, and his body against mine. It was like nothing else existed but he and I, like nothing else even mattered.

Harry pulled me even tighter against him, now wrapping his arms around my waist and hugging my body to his. My arms wove around his neck, bending at the elbows so I could tangle my fingers in his hair, which as far too neat for my liking at the moment. His lips captured mine over and over, slipping his tongue into my mouth here and there as he kissed me. He groaned quietly when I tugged on his hair.

When his hips pushed into mine, it felt like a jolt of electricity ran though me. My body reacted so quickly to him, it was almost scary. I was surprised when his hands unwound from my waist and came down to rest on my bum, squeezing lightly. I giggled into our kiss and was amused to find him smirking as well.

"Harry," I mumbled against his lips, impressed by his somewhat bold action. He bit my lower lip gently in response, trying to reign in his self-satisfied grin. His large hands slipped into the back pockets of my jeans, pulling my hips against him once more. Again, the jolt of electricity traveled through me, and I nearly shoved him backward to the couch.

He tore his lips from mine and moved to kiss my neck. He planted a few kisses to my skin, lips parted slightly, allowing his warm breath to wash over me.

"My mom's probably still awake," he mumbled against my throat before nibbling at it softly.

"Hmm, no," I said, refusing to accept that. In all honesty, she most like was; she had only left us less than ten minutes ago. My body was too worked up to accept any reason, and my breathing was coming in heavily. He chuckled, clearly seeing the state I was in.

"We have to wait a bit," he said, kissing my neck one last time before straightening up to look at me, keeping his hands resting in my pockets. He looked amused as I glared at him, wrinkly my eyebrows together and pouting out my lower lip.

"Oh, stop," he teased, leaning forward to bite my extended lip playfully. I ignored him and huffed out a breath.

"Fine," I resigned. "Let's go watch a movie or something?" I suggested. Like I was going to let him get away with this. He grinned at me and pulled his hands from my pockets only to grab one of mine in his and pull me upstairs to his room. I followed behind him begrudgingly.

Once we arrived in his room, I flopped down on his bed, leaning up against the headboard and folding my arms across my chest. He chuckled at me as he crossed to room to put a movie in. I didn't care what we watched; if I had my way, we wouldn't watch it at all anyway.