Chapter Eighteen

Chapter Eighteen ~ Allison's P.O.V

Three months have passed and it's a huge day for Demi and me! Tomorrow is Christmas eve! Also tonight is the X Factor finale, yes I made it to the end, and Demi is my mentor! Both Simon and L.A told me if I didn't win, they would fight over whoever got to sign me. And tonight will also be the night Demi and I come out. Simon knew about everything, since the day Demi met me and he was perfectly fine with it. Right after the show, Demi and I were flying back to Ireland to spend Christmas with my family.

A lot of things have changed though. Adam and Eleanor are back together. Although I wasn't happy about it at the time, I forgave her as well. We've been talking a lot lately. I miss my little niece though, it's good that Demi and I are going to see her tonight, I'm so stoked!

Demi and I were backstage on the set of the X Factor making out. "I'm so proud that you made it this far baby, and I know you're going to win." Demi moaned as I squeezed her butt. We went back in and continued to kiss passionately until Simon walked over to us. "Do you mind?" Demi sassed, kissing my lips again. Simon pushed us apart and slapped the backs of both of our heads.

"The show is starting soon." Simon informed us. "Like in three minutes." He said looking down on us.

"Exactly, so I can make out with my girlfriend for three more minutes!" Demi giggled pulling me back into a kiss. "Like I said honey, I'm so proud of you. And I'm so happy we finally get to come out tonight." Demi smiled kissing me again. I just smiled back, but not for the same reason she was. I was smiling because on Christmas day my mom was having a family party with all of my close family. And let me tell you, we have a huge family! In two nights I'm going to ask Demi to marry me!

"Me too babe." I smirked leaning down to kiss her again. "Now babe, we have to go onstage to see who wins." I smiled. The rest of the show already happened, now we were finding out the results. I was so nervous, but I knew I had Dems with me. We lined up and waited for Mario to tell us to come out. Demi and I walked out hand in hand, beside Simon and Emblem3.

"So, America made a big decision. And we have the results with us today. Either Allison Murphy will be the winner of X Factor, or Emblem3." Mario exclaimed. Everyone screamed when they said my name, and almost nobody made a sound when he said Emblem3. I couldn't help but snicker a bit to myself. Mario had the envelope in his hand and he took the piece of paper out. "AND THE X FACTOR WINNER OF 2013 IS ALLISON MURPHY!" Mario screamed. I was in shock. I couldn't move. I just stood there, Demi yanked my arm as Mario spoke to me. "Allison, we all knew you had this in the bag, what do you have to say?" He smiled.

"Fuck sorry, I totally zoned out there." I laughed into the microphone. The crowd roared. "But I do want to say something, I wanted to thank my family for their endless support." I looked at Demi for a moment and she nodded. "And I wanted to thank my beautiful girlfriend Demi for everything. I wouldn't be here without her. Thank you baby, and thank you everyone!" I smiled kissing Demi's lips softly. The crowed went crazy. Crazy in a good way. I walked over to Emblem3 and gave them each a hug, then ran off the stage with Demi.

"Fuck baby, I'm so proud of you!" Demi exclaimed kissing me. I took out my phone and snapped a picture. "Now we have to go or we'll be late for our plane." We already had Muffin and our things in the car that was taking us to the airport. Kevin, Demi's body guard took us out to the car after we said our goodbyes to everyone.

I took out my phone again and posted the picture to twitter. I had about 100,000 k followers on twitter. And I wanted to let my followers and fans know that I loved them and I wanted them to know about Demi and I. I posted the picture with a caption. 'thank you so much everyone who voted for me on the x factor ily! I have to thank my babe @ddlovato, couldn't have done this without you baby! I love you!' Demi smiled when she saw the tweet.