his main chick

*3weeks*

I got up took a shower and got baby lotioned up then put my tommy girl pantie boxers and my sports bra to the put on whats in the(mm) then i went down stairs and saw august and his girl they ben together for 3 weeks now but yah idc about men right now any way here she is

shes pretty and all but he wipe me out my thought reneea ...reneea uh what ummm whats wrong with u nun his girl look at me and smiled i gave her one back to then august tried to hug me i walk away his girl name is yasmine and she was on her phone so he followed me out side whats wrong with cha nun just leave me the hell alone he grab my wrist ouch august that hurts let go of me he swing me into the wall and said u not coming back into this house intill u tell me whats wrong with cha FINE MOTHEAFUCKA i will get my stuff up stairs and i will leave i went upstairs and as i was packing my stuff he wrap his arms around my waist iam surry ma i just wanna know whats wrong he kissed me on my neck i almost melted i think i did but he took my stuff and put it back then walk out then i sat on the bed then i heard YELLING wtf i was looking at the edge of the stair he slap her punched her and throw her AUGUST NOO i jump on him leave her alone then i punched that nigga hell of time and he feel i grqb the girl and took her tom my room and lock tje door she was crying r u ok then i heard banging on my door opening this mf door if she wanna act like a thot she be treated like one stay right here ok i said and she nodded her head yes then i went out thier and saw august looking mad asf hey wtf is yo promble august y u always beating on us he slap me we started fighting like 2 bitches in the club ........
......
Then he stop hitting me and throw me into a wooden door then he look sad baby iam surry get yo bipolar ass a way from me he opened my door the girl was gone and her car was he took off my shirt and he started sucking my neck and he suck my lip he laid me down on the floor and had his hand holding me down then he took off my leggings and my shoes then he pulled down his pants and started fucking me august stop let me go ooo oooo he went faster then he pulled out and throw the rubber on me all i did was lay thier in cry y would he do that 😭😭😭😥😪😢