The Boy Made Of Lead

Title: The Boy Made Of Lead

Who: Reece and Ashton

Description: Reece has an obsession with drawing. She loves to draw and it's her way of expressing how she feels. There are 5 notebooks in the world that have special powers. Whatever is drawn in them, becomes reality. Reece didn't know this when she drew in the book. But when things start happening and Reece feels like all of it has happened before she turns to her notebook for help. After some time of figuring things out, she goes on an adventure to find the 4 other notebooks before all of the pages in the other books are used. Little does she know... she didn't have that big of an adventure when the notebooks... are there in her room, but where??? Reece finds a room under her own that was used to~~~~~~~

Ok so originally in my mind the room under hers was the room that was used to actually make the books. Reece drew a boy in her notebook that would help her get through hard times, and he becomes real and she first sees him at the mall, then at school, and ect. One day Reece came home from something and saw the notebook on her bed, it was flipped to the last page, it had a clue on it and it explained that she had to figure out and fallow the clues to find the rest of the books. She follows all of them and Ashton comes with her. They had an amazing adventure. They ate new foods, tried new things and met amazing people. But in the end Reece finds out that her life wasn't what she thought and she knows she can't let the books into the wrong hands. In the room below hers she makes everything new again and figured out that one of her relatives made the books and knew that the person that found the room would be able to figure out how to make more notebooks. In the end... Ashton and Reece learn valuable lessons in their adventure...
___________________________
Ok so the top paragraph was the accrual description, the 2nd one was what I was going to do with the story, you can use that if you want, but be warned, if I decide to finish this story it will be like both paragraphs. But you wouldn't have to delete yours. Anywho, ✌️💜 and have fun my glitterbugs.

W.H. ❤️