The Biggest Fan Plan

Title: The Biggest Fan Plan

Who: Macy and Calum (and the rest of the girls with on of the boys or your choice)

Description:
Macy and her friends Stacy, Alexia, and Olivia have been fans of 5sos for years. The girls think they are 5sos' biggest fans. They make up this big plan to do something to show that they mean something to them. They go to each concert for a year straight and get everyone at that concert in on the plan. At each concert it's something different. Weather it be every single person holding up a sign with something specific on it, or everyone in the arena sing different lyrics to a song then the real words. The boys notice something weird going on at the concerts. And they find it amazing and funny. Through the whole year they try to figure out who it is, doing all of this. The boys will admit that they like it, knowing that someone did all of this just for them. Soon enough, it gets brought up at interviews. The boys don't know how to explain it. When the boys start noticing pieces of paper with things written on them. They are determined to figure who it is. On the paper are clues to what will be at the next concert, what their names are, and what they look like. When Calum sees 4 girls who look a bit like what the paper says he tries to get them after every concert. But they are always gone. After enough clues Calum knows who it is and shares this information with the other boys... from them on, they're set out on getting to talk to those girls......