00

"Tony, I'm hhhooooommmee

"Tony, I'm hhhooooommmee." Quinn called walking towards his office.
"How was school?" He asked as she entered.
"Shit as always." She stated dropping her bag on the floor and jumping into the seat in front of his desk.

"No, no, get up. We're taking a trip to Queens." He informed her.
"Why?" She raised an eyebrow.
"We've got to recruit someone." He answered as Quinn stood up.
"What kinda superhero lives in Queens?" Quinn questioned.
"The teenage kind." Tony replied as the two walked out the door of the building.

As Tony and Quinn climbed out of the large car, she peered at the large apartment block in front of her.

"You sure we got the right place?" She said looking confusedly at Tony.
"Yeah, pretty sure." He confirmed.

They walked up the steps and through the halls until they finally reached the right apartment.
Tony knocked and stepped back as they heard footsteps approach the door.

"Hello," Tony smiled. "Is Mr. Parker here."
"No, but he'll be back soon," a woman replied.
The door unlocked and a young woman appeared.
"Oh my go-, y-you're Tony Stark. Please Mr. Stark, come in."

The woman frantically stepped out of the way as Tony and Quinn entered.
"I'm May, May Parker." She introduced shaking both of their hands.
"Tony Stark, but you already know that," Tony smirked.
"This is Quinn, my daug- friend, but you don't care about that." He rambled.
Quinn just nodded and smiled as Tony continued.

"Please do sit down," she said leading them over to the couch. "I'll go get us some meat-loaf."
"None for me, thank you, I'm gluten intolerant." Quinn lied.

She wasn't really in the mood to puke up some shitty meatloaf.

After she lying, she thought she was being a harsh and quick to judge, but when she saw Tony's expression as he ate it, she realised she made the right choice.

"May I ask why you want my nephew?" May asked, sitting down across from Quinn and Tony.

"Did he not tell you about the grant he applied for?" Tony asked with a surprised expression.
If Quinn was May, she would believe the bullshit coming out of Tony's mouth.

"No, he didn't." May replied.

"That's surprising, I thought he would be very excited about it. It was a no brainer choosing him, he seems quite the intelligent boy." Tony began to compliment the boy he never met.

After a few minutes, the door clicked and someone walked in.

"How was school today?" May called.
"Okay. There's this crazy car parked outside-" a familiar voice replied.
He stopped talking when he saw Tony Stark sitting on his couch.
"Oh, Mr. Parker." Tony said.
"Uh- w-what, are you doing he-, hey, uh-uh, I'm Peter." He mumbled.
"Tony." Tony simply introduced.
"What are yo- what are you doing here?" He stuttered.
"Quinn?" He raised an eyebrow.
"Hi Peter." She smiled.
"You two know each other?" May questioned.
"We're in the same biology, physics and gym classes." Peter stated.