The ghost of 213

You have been a ghost for 12 yrs. You died because you were heartbroken by your unfaithful boyfriend Kevin. He said you would be his only one and you believed him hntil you saw him in the hands of another. You were devestated and died 4 days later. You haunt your families hotel because it's the only place that makes you happy.

Present Day

There was a rumor that a famous celebrity was staying at the hotel you didn't know who so u went to find out. You saw a man with a tall figure and curly hair with a fedora checking in. You thought to yourself :He's cute. After he checked in he went to his room and yiu followed him. You wanted to talk to him but you didn't wanna scare him.  You learn that his name is Michael and contact him by decided to write him a note. You picked a pen and wrote something on a piece of paper once you were done you sat it down on the table in front of the tv and left.

Michael's POV

After i took a shower i sat down in front of the tv when i saw a note on the table in front of it. It said: "Hi Michael i'm Y/n nice to meet you. I wish to get to know you better and i hope you want to get to know me better. If u do come to room 213. I hope to see you soon."

Hmmm... Y/n she seems nice i would like to get to know her better. I guess i will head to room 213.

I put the note down and head out and head to the room. Once i get there i go inside it's a little scary with its cobwebs and stuff.

I look around and still see scary stuff

I look around and still see scary stuff. I wonder where Y/n is. I continue to look around until i see a pic of her on the wall. She looks beautiful. In fact gorgeous.

I look more at the pic until i see it move and i gasp.

Your Pov

I move a little from my pic and then get out of it. I see him back up a little and looking a little scared. "Don't be scared Michael. I'm not gonna hurt you"

"Who are you?" He asked

"It's me Y/n the same one who wrote you that letter."

He nods his head understanding.

"Um.. are you a g-g-g?"

"A ghost?" You said chuckling

"Yea" he said.

"Yes i am." You said.

He nods his head again.

"You mind if i ask you something?"

"Sure" you said

"How exactly did you die"

"I was cheated on by my ex-boyfriend. He sajd that i would always be his. But i caught him with someone else on the nighton our 12th anniversary." You said starting to cry. Michael saw you starting to cry and held you in his arms and said continuously that it will be ok until you stopped. After a few mins you stopped crying. He wiped a tear off your face and smiled his million dollar smile.

 He wiped a tear off your face and smiled his million dollar smile

"It'll be ok" He said.

"And to tell you the truth that guy was an idiot. If he couldn't se what he had than he was pathetic and wasn't worth having your heart."

"Yeah i guess your right" you said still pretty sad.

"You know y/n i might not know you well. But after a few mins i've grown to like you and i would like to be the gut that makes you happy. The one that you can trust that won't break your heart."

You nod your head

"So what do you say?" He asks.

"I say yes. I would love for you to bse that guy." You say and hug him.

A few years past by and you and Michael are now officially a couple. Anytime he has a concert he makes sure to stay at te hotels your haunting just to see you and spend time woth you.

Hey you  guys so what'd ya think? Did u like it did u not? If u did u inow what to do comment and vote and i'll see you next time ✌️