Vampire Michael

This is for Michaelslittlegurl enjoy Khya:)❤️

You and Michael have been dating for a while and everything was perfect it was like you 2 were the best couple. He always bought you cute stuff for your anniversary like either a kitten or a puppy etc or he would get u some jewelry. But something was with him when it came to night time you would be sleeping he would be gone and you would wake up and see he's not there and wonder where he is. He also acts strange sometimes when he's sitting close to u like a certain smell is bothering him you knew something was up with him you just couldn't figure out until it was you two's dinner date.

Dinner Date

You two were sitting down eating and talking having a great time.

You were wearing this:

And he was wearing:

He looked dazzling with his suit on and so handsome and might i even say sexy

He looked dazzling with his suit on and so handsome and might i even say sexy. Everything was going great but then it got weird once u heard his order

"Hello i'm Sandra what may i get u?"

"Um... Can i have the *U ordered your food*

"Sure. And for you sir?" She said looking at Michael.

"Um... I'm fine."

Now you were wondering: Why isn't he eaten? Also some others things like why does his eyes get red sometimes and why doesn't he eat when u eat and why doesn't he ever sit as close to you anymore. All these thoughts were running around in your head you didn't even hear Michael call u.

"Khya... Khya... Baby??""

"Huh?" You said coming out of your thoughts.

"Are you ok?" He asked

"Um... Well actually something's been on my  mind for awhile" you said

"Ok what is it?" He asked a little confused.

"Well really you" you said.

"Me" He said

"Yea. Ever since our 3rd date you've been acting weird. You do all these weird things like your eyes get red sometimes and you don't even sit that close to me anymore as if I smell bad or something"

"No baby you don't"

"Then you don't eat when i eat cause apparently you already ate."

"Now i could guess you're a vampire but that's ridiculous cause vampires don't exist"

You said smiling.

You looked at Michael and saw that he had a sad look on his face like something was on his mind.

"Mike what's wrong?"

"Well.. Khya that's not true that vampires exist cause i am one."

"You are..?"

"Yes but baby if u think i'm gonna hurt you in anyway i won't i love you way too much to do that."

"Aww thanks mike" You said and kissed him

"You know I don't even care that you're a vampire I actually think it's pretty cool"

"You do?" He said surprised

"Yea your cute and sexy for a vampire"

He chuckled and after dinner you two went home and relaxed and watched some movies

Alright well i hope u guys enjoyed this even u Khya. If u did u know what to do vote and comment and i'll see u guys next time