Chapter 3

Judith pov 3 months later...

"So what you and Mr.Alsina got going?" she asked as I helped Anna read.

I looked over at her then picked up my pen hitting her in the head with it.

"Ouch, I know I shouldn't be talking about it but I'm just curious." she whined as she held her head.

"How do you put up with her?" Anna whispered as she was staring down at her book.

"I heard that Anna!" she chuckled as Anna threw her hands up in surrender.

I waved Lisa off as I started to help Anna read. "Gone on somewhere."

She kissed her teeth as she got up leaving the library.

"Okay now read it, take your time."

She sighed then said" The men-t-taily th-that we carry with us, the pri-de an-d the cou-ra-ge we have....."she trailed off then shook her head.

"What's wrong?" I asked concerned.

"I sound stupid I can't do it." she closed the book standing up about to leave.

"come on Anna don't just give up like that try it please, you don't sound stupid you'll get better, just come."

"I have no other choice but to go back to what I was doing."she mumbled completely ignoring me and walked out the door.

"Wait Anna!" I said as I ran out the door trying to catch up with her but failed.

"Dammit!" I stomped my foot then ran my hands threw my hair.

-

I walked out to my car with my dictionary in my hand and along with other things. I seen August standing by my car I smiled as I walked over.

"Wazzam' Felicia." he chuckled as I playfully pushed him.

"My name isn't Felicia, Aaron." I laughed as he picked me up he knows I'm scared of heights I'm just terrified of it, I'm scared of being picked up off of the ground.

I laughed as he held me tightly against him he smelled so good I wanted to melt in his arms.

"Put me down!"I squealed clutching onto him tightly.

"What's my name?" he smiled looking at me threw his glasses.

"Put me down before you have people thinking we doing something in this parking lot." I giggled.

"I don't give a fuck and you should kno' that by na'."

"Ight, ight, it's August." I smiled giving in by now I had dropped everything that was in my hand.

He looked at me smirking then said" nah, that ain't my name."

"I'm not about to call you daddy so that can ease out your mind right now."

He put me down as I begin to grab my things I unlocked the doors to my car then said" you could've helped me you know?"

"I know." he shrugged. "Just chose not to."

"Why are you here?" I crossed my arms over my chest.

".......I'm taking you out tonight."he leaned back onto somebody else car.

"What! boy you better ask."

He licked his lips then said"nah I ain't askin' I'm tellin ya, I bet you'll show up meet me at..Stanfords."

"Oh you think I'm just gone jump because you said you taking me out?"

"Ain't got no Otha' choice but to." he walked to his car getting in pulling off.