Chapter 4

Judith pov.

I begin to grow worried for the last couple days I haven't seen anna. I walked out of the building stopping in my tracks as I seen Terrance standing there with flowers in his hand.

"T-Terrance?" I walked closer to him as he smiled.

"Baby I'm back we can fix things now, we can take a trip to anywhere you want just me and you."

I bit my lip because all of this was so unexpected I was really starting to like August and me just up and running off with my husband would make him mad I don't want him to feel like I was wasting his time or make him feel like I'm using him...because I am not.

"Umm Terrance that's nice and all but..I really need to think about it."

"What? Why?"

"All of this was unexpected." I admitted as he gave me the flowers.

"Call me when you have your mind up baby." he kissed my cheek.

-

"What do you mean you might leave with him? What about August?" Lisa said as she washed off the table.

"I want us to work things out."

"Girl you gone have him feeling like you wasted his time, I'm pretty sure he got low-key attached and just for you to do some shit like that...girrrllll."

" I don't know yet...I really like him even though I'm married...he just draws me in."

"Yeah you fucked up I can't help you with that." she wiped her hands then squealed when she seen travis walk in with August.

She jumped on him planting kisses all on his face.

August walked over sitting across from me with a new pair of glasses on.

"You got new glasses?" I smiled looking at him.

"Nah, they jus' new ta you." He licked his lips pulling out his phone.

My mind dozed off to Terrance I was beyond confused and I just don't know what to do I like August but I'm married and I love Terrance but our marriage is over the edge just from him lacking and me always shutting him out.

"Judeth wea' ya head at?" I looked up at august sighing.

"I seen my husband today." I looked at him waiting for his emotions but there was none.

"What he want?" he got comfortable in the booth.

"...To work things out, take me on a trip." I looked down at my hands thinking he was gonna get up and leave.

"Whatchu' gon do?" he looked over at Travis and Lisa who was flirting.

"....I don't want to work things out with him." I looked up at august as a smirk appeared.

"Is that right?"

"Yes, and can you take me to go get my car?"

"How ya' been getting around without ya car?"

"Lisa."I simply said as he adjusted his snapback.

"Yeh, come on." he got up with me trailing behind him we went outside to his car I got in as he did then he drove off.

"Ima thief in the night." I rapped along with the song.

"I'll take anything fa' some Pussy." August said as I laughed.

"She got the head like a dike, she got the head that I like." We both rapped along as he sped down the road. The little connection we have is so cute Terrance doesn't even listen to rap.

We pulled up to Standfords to see my car sitting there I happily got out I already had my keys so I unlocked the doors getting in checking to see if anything was gone everything was there just how I left it.

I turned around backing into August as I was trying to close my door his hand rested on my waist he turned me around and pushed me up against the car.

We just stood there admiring each other he slowly leaned in as my heart begin to speed up feeling butterflies in the pit of my stomach. His lips touched mines as I fully kissed him our lips moved in sync this is what I've been waiting for I know I said I wasn't gonna cheat on Terrance if that's the last thing I do.. But I lied.

His tongue wrestled with mines roughly, the kiss begin to get sloppier by the second his hands stayed on my waist. I slowly pulled back looking at him but I couldn't see what was his eyes filled with due to him wearing glasses.

I slowly put my hand on his glasses trying to remove them but he stopped me he always stop me I never seen what his eyes looked like.

"Please." I mumbled as I reached for his glasses again but instead he wrapped my arms around his neck he reconnected our lips he sucked on my bottom lip stuffing his tongue back in my mouth.

I moaned as we kissed but heavy rain drops fell on us as I started laughing.

"Every time." he said as he jogged over to his car but before he got in he called my name.

"Aye meet me at tha' park ta'night."

I knobbed and got inside the car I smiled as I thought back to us kissing I touched my lips as I begin to giggle.

-

August pov.

I was about to head out and meet up with Judith at the park but Anna came bouncing into the house.

"Wea' ya been?" I put on my glasses as she sat down the the couch.

"With grandma...look, um never mind we could talk later where you going?" she asked changing up the subject.

"Out."

"erm more information please?" she gave me this look.

"Ha' name is Judith damn look call me if some pop off lock tha' doors ight."

"ight." she closed the door as I walked out.

I pulled up to the park seeing her at the court playing basketball I got out the car walking over to the court.

"Felicia."I chuckled as she threw the ball at me.

"Augusta." she smiled as I begin to dribbled the ball she took the ball from me running off as I chased her causing her to fall in the slippery grass I laughed as I helped her up.

She looked at me then blushed I put my hand under her chin as she smiled.

She reached for my glasses as she slowly pulled them off this time I didn't stop her she pulled my glasses off looking me dead in my eyes.

"Your hurt, why? I see so much pain, why?" she mumbled as she searched for something else.

"Ian' hut." I mumbled against her lips slowly connecting them as I closed my eyes I started to catch butterflies and shit I'm not known for catching them anyways. I gotta lot of explaining to do but I can hold off on that later.