1

8 months later

Sean was back in L.A. but this time he brought music. After going on tour with Kanye he went back to Detroit and really concentrated on making this mixtape he finished and wanted to put out. He came down with his best friends Zeno and Tone and his girl Ashley, ready to show Kanye his latest work and put it out for his fans.

First thing Sean when he landed in L.A. was go to the studio. He was meeting with Kanye and his producer.

Sean walked hand in hand with his girl, laughing and joking with his buddies as he entered they studio building. Forgetting which one Kanye said he'll be in Sean open a random door it was the right one.

Walking in to the studio, Sean awkwardly stopped as he heard a girl singing saw someone sitting at the sound board and no sight of Kanye in the room.

Sean quickly turned around and walked out the room with saying a word while his buddies snickered at him.

"Yo Sean, over here." Kanye said laughing to himself as her went back into the studio he came out of

"Man, shut the fuck up" Sean told his buddies as he walked past them still laughing at his mistake

"Let's hear this music" Kanye said as he sat back in chair and waited for Sean to hook it up

Sean watched for Kanye for his reaction as he played him his music. That proved to be hard since Kanye's face showed no emotion as Sean played him the music. He didn't even get through all the songs before Kanye paused it.

"What do you call this?" Kanye asked referring to the song that just ended

"Mr incredible." Sean said confidently

"That's dope, and the one that's goes like 'Gon' getcha, gon' getcha some, gon' gon' getcha some' that the shit I'm like what I'm hearing." Kanye said as he got up from his spot and "I can't listen to the rest right now, I got a meeting to go to but I'll will. How long you gone be in town for?"

"I was only planning on staying for the weekend" Sean told him

"Alright, so I'll hit you later setting up a time." Kanye said dapping him up before he left

Sean walked out the studio with his buddies hyped that Kanye was liking what he had, he was nervous the whole he was playing his music for Kanye he was thinking Kanye was bout to say that his shit was wack.

"Sean?" Jhene asked as she saw him just a few feet away with a group of people. She hasn't seen him in a long time,not since that night in his hotel room, 8 months ago to be exact

"Jhene, wow you...changed" Sean said as he saw her enlarged stomach.

"Yeah I'm pregnant," Jhene said rubbing her belly. They stood there awkwardly silent for a little not really know what to say.

"Oh um, this is Ashley... my girlfriend, and you remember Zeno and Tone right?" Sean said after Ashley cleared her throat

"Hey, " Jhene said with a little wave

"Well it was nice seeing you," Sean said "congratulations."

Jhene nodded her head in response bitting her lower lip. As Sean went to turn away Jhene gently grabbed his arm. In the back of her mind she could hear the family telling her what she should do but she knew what she had to do she knew it was the right thing to do.

"It's yours" Jhene whispered in his ear as she leaned in for a hug. "I'll be here tomorrow at 4 if you wanna talk."

She pulled away and saw all the colour drained from Sean's face as realization came to him he looked at her baby bump than back up at her, she gave him a weak smile and rubbed his arm.

Maybe there was a better way of doing that. Jhene thought to herself as she took one last look at Sean and left.

Sean watched as Jhene walked more like waddled away, he took a deep breath to compose himself and rejoined his girl and his boys. He brushed off their questions, he wouldn't know what to say, he hasn't even fully processed it himself. What was he gonna tell his girl? How was he gonna tell his mom?

The next day...

Sean paced back and forth rubbing his hands over face groaning in frustration. How was he going to tell Ashley that Jhene was having his baby? He was supposed to be dropping her off at the airport for her flight back to Detroit, Sean was gonna stay longer but she couldn't since she had school University was no joke and she couldn't afford to miss any classes.

"Baby?" Ashley asked as she walked out the bathroom with her makeup done "What are you pacing for?"

"Nothing it's nothing." Sean told her

"Obviously it's something of its got you pacing up and down the room." Ashley said as she wrapped her arms around his waist and looked at him "tell me what's going on"

"You I'm just stressing because I've been signed to Kanye for a year now and I haven't made much progress from where I started except for being signed to him and him occasionally hearing my music." Sean told him, he wasn't lying all he was say was true it just wasn't what had him pacing the room

"Baby everything is gonna be fine, before you know people all around the world are gonna now your name. You heard Kanye yesterday he was feeling your music." Ashley told him and quickly kissed his lips

"You always know what to say, I don't know what I would do without." Sean said tightening his grip on her

Sean took Ashley out to eat before he drove her to the airport. He decided that he would tell her about the baby after he talked to jhene.