Kae (Harry Styles fanfiction)

AUTHORS NOTE

hey! Thank you for reading, please note that I did not copy right. And could you please comment or vote to let me know what you think coz it's important for me to know whether or not i keep writing or not. Please? That would be great. If you don't then well enjoy the story, ps. Kae looks like Nicole Anderson.

Chapter 1:

KAES POV

*TEXT*

-Harry: meet me at the garden by the art room in 5 x-

I sighed and walked to the garden by the art room and stood there waiting for Harry, my boyfriend.

The sun shone on my skin, might as well sun bath while I wait.

I lie on the grass and close my eyes, then something blocks the sunlight, I'm guessing that's Harry.

A smile creeps on my face as my open my eyes to see a beautiful green eyed curly haired guy who I call my boyfriend staring down at me.

He smiles brightly while the dimple on his left cheek appears, "Hello beautiful." He says happily as he lays down with me.

"Hey, so why did you want us to meet up?" I ask him.

"Oh I felt like hanging out with you, since Louis is out with Tanya."

"Oh okay, what do you think we should do then?" I ask as I sit up.

"Let's get some coffee." He announces as he stands up and lends me a hand as I try stand up.

When I'm up, he smiles and intertwines our fingers as we walk out of school.

Harry and I sit on a comfy seat in the corner of Starbucks and we enjoyed our coffees and then Cara, this girl from our school, who looks like model, beautiful eyes, long straight blonde hair, beautiful skinny figure, Harry's height kinda. She was perfect. She also had a big crush on Harry. She hates me because I quote, "Stole her man." but oh well. He's mine and mine only.

Anyway, Cara walks in Starbucks and looks around, she tenses as she sees that Harry's arm was around me. Harry had his eyes on me while my eyes were at Cara.

"Are you okay?" Harry whispers to my ear.

"Yeah, fine." I whisper back.

He nods and kisses my cheek.

He looks away from me and sees Cara, he looked at me again and acted like she wasnt even there.

Cara decided to sit on the table that was really close to ours, "Let's go." Harry whispers.

I nod and link my arm with his, as we walk away from the shop I take a look back and Cara mouths, "He will be mine." or something like that to me.

Wonder why she wouldn't just give up.