Chapter 2

KAES POV

"Wake up egg!" Tanya, my elder sister, shouts as she jumps on my bed.

I groan and open my eyes tiredly to see Louis holding a glass of water.

"Please don't tell me that you were going to pour that on me or else you would be dead." I threaten.

"Nope... I was just drinking it... You know..." Louis, Tanya's boyfriend, Harry's best friend, steps away and starts drinking innocently.

"Mhhm..." I roll my eyes and go to the bathroom to get ready for the day.

Me, Tanya, Louis, and Harry thought it would be fun to go hang around the city.

I came out and checked my outfit in the mirror, I wore a black crop top and a black skater skirt with a baggy maroon zip up hoodie Louis got me for my birthday. And last but not least, my black Doc Martens at my feet.

I didn't know what to do with my hair. So I just ruffed it a bit and kept it to one side.

Once I was pleased with my appearance, I walked outside of my house to see Harry leaning on his black Range Rover. He wore a plaid red top with a few of the buttons undone and his favourite brown boots. His hair was pushed back today.

I walked quickly over to him, kissed him and walked to my seat in the car which was at the front passengers seat beside Harry.

We got out of the car and then Tanya rushed to grab Harry's arm, "Um excuse me I think you're boyfriend is over here." I say to Tanya as I point to Louis who's smirking like he knows what's happening.

"C'mon, love we better get going." Louis grabs my arm and drags me along to where ever he's going.

"Where are we going?" I ask him in annoyance.

"First, I need to buy chocolate for Tanya because she's been bugging me with her craving for chocolate. Then we are getting coffee or something, I don't know we just gotta keep busy. " Louis smiles and continues talking, "Yup then we're all meeting up at Nandos."

"Alright then, let's go in here." I move my head up to a little grocery shop just in front of us.

After arguing about what Tanyas favourite chocolate is, we settled for 3 blocks of white chocolate.

These girls gave me dirty looks because me and Louis were walking with my arm linked with his, but I understand why they're like that.

Louis is one of the hottest guys in school, but I only see him as a brother.

We went to Starbucks and Louis told me to get a table for us while he got us a hot chocolate.

He came and sat opposite me and handed me a drink, I smiled at him as a thanks and he asked, "So what are you and Harry doing for your 4 month anniversary?"

I shrugged my shoulders, "He planned to go to the club with some friends, I'll just stay at home or something I don't really know."

"What? You guys are spending your anniversary apart? Do something with Tanya?" He suggested.

"No, she's got work."

He nodded, and we went to Nandos and waited for Harry and Tanya.

Just as me and Louis were gonna call Harry to ask where he and Tanya were, Harry and Tanya walked through the doors of Nandos and took a seat with us.

"Tanya, I got you something." Louis says to Tanya.

Tanya was looking at Louis excitedly, "What?! What did you get me?! Give it to me now!"

"Wait..." Louis slowly, I mean, like really slowly, takes the chocolates out of his pocket.

"OH MY GOD LOU JUST HURRY UP ALREADY!" Tanya yells impatiently.

Louis hands her the chocolates and she gasps, and looks at them like they're some god and has a twinkle in her eyes, "THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU I LOVE YOU! SHAME BITCHES I GOT CHOCOLATE!" Tanya shouts and showers Louis with kisses while me and Harry laugh at her.