Couples

Lauren's POV
  Demz sing "Cool for the summer"she kill it.Salice run to search her she was so excited for her girlfriend in all the perfomance Salice was screaming so cute.All couples were so happy like a movie. I always look at Camz I feel nothing is missing is my life she is all my world.She saw me looking at her "What happen baby"she said.I just saw her lips moving "U said something?"I ask her still looking at her she start to laugh."Baby I ask u what happen.What are u thinking?"She said smilling at me.What am I thinking I really don't know sincerely."Nothing nothing just admiring ur beauty"I said to her as she blush."Lauren"Someone said.I turn around to see who was it."HIIII Jennifer"I said hugging her."I see the hoodies fit well"She said smilling looking at me and Camz."Was u?!"Camz ask Jennifer smilling."Yeah was a gift from her for our anniversary honeybun she help me to get all"I said to Camz."Oh so that's why u were texting her the other day"Camz said thoughful."Yep"I said to her smilling."I hope u like it Camila.Btw Lauren you girls kill the stage"Jennifer said looking at Camz."Yeah I love it so much Thank u"Camz said hugging her."Thank u Jennifer"I said to her with a smile.Salice and Demz came."Hiii Jennifer!"Salice said ."Hi Salice wow Demz awesome performance" Jennifer said to Salice and Demi."Thank u Jennifer and good to see u here"Demz said to Jennifer grabbing Salice hand.Jennifer look at me surprised."Yep"I said to Jennifer."Yeah I promise Lauren so here I am"Jennifer said looking at Demz.Demz smile."Jennifer right I forgot to tell u"I said to Jennifer."Yeah I am little bit lost"Jennifer said giggling.
  Camz laugh with Me."U didn't tell her ?"Camz said laughing to me."Nop U know all happen today as well"I said kissing her cheek."Awn"The girls said."Ok so Jennifer,Salice ask Demz today if she want to be her girlfriend that's why Demz is holding this big bunny with this message and being u know "I said pointing to the teddy bear.She surprise "For real Salice u didn't tell me u will ask her today.CONGRATS GIRLS you both look hot af together"Jennifer said excited hugging both of them."Thank u"Salice and Demz said."That's not all Jenni Jenni"Salice said smilling."No?"Jennifer ask confuse.I look at her "Nop"I said.Camz look at me "Can I?"Camz ask me."Yup baby"I said to her.She get excited "Jay and Ally are together"Camz said.Jennifer get excited "For real?!"She ask we all nod."Two more Jennifer"I said to her she look at me smilling "More?"She ask laughing."U remember Elizabeth right?"I ask her.She nod I look at Demz to tell Jennifer the news."Oh me?!"she was
looking at Salice laughing."So Elizabeth and Ariana seems like they are starting something lovely"Demz said smilling Jennifer gasp "Omg"."For the last Dinah Jane and Normani Kordei"Salice said."What happen with them?"Jennifer ask confuse.We all look at her with a smile "NO WAY U ARE KIDDING RIGHT?!"She scream excited.   Dinah,Normani,Ariana,Elizabeth,Jay and Ally came closer."What happen"Ally said curious.We all look at each other and laugh.Jennifer don't said nothing just hug one couple at the time congratulating them.
Camila's POV
After Jennifer talk to us.She hug every couple and we talk random things.Jennifer is so cool and now I know she help my girlfriend in the gift she gave me.Plus she bought us the hoodies.Who will think One month and half before I will be here in a camp with this amazing friends and a gorgeous girlfriend aka my dream girl.I just can believe this is happening the shy girl who came from Cuba disappear is now here all changed.I don't want this Summer camp end.
  Jennifer was saying goodbye "Well girls I have to go"She said.We all hug her"Thank u"I said to her."Ur welcome and never forget girls Love always wins"she said looking at all of us.She left.We all look at each other "Group hug girls"Ariana said excited.We hug "Girls I trully sorry for the Idiot of Austin jokes.U girls are really cool"Jay said smilling at us.We all said "Thanks Jay"."U better take care of Ally or "Salice said but Jay cut her off."I know i know"Jay said to Salice.We laugh.
Salice's POV
  This is the best day of my life for real.Demz voice when she sing Gosh.We all were laughing."What now?"Dinah ask."Its a Carnival let's get crazy"I said excited."Ou ou Let's go to the rollercoaster all "Lauren said excited.We all nod.We look so cute all of us were holding hand with our partners."Baby I am scare"I hear Mila said to Lauren."Don't worry Mila Lauren got u"I said bother dancing a song *Sex You*was playing while we pass from a mini house. "Yeah Mila she got u well"Demz said with me getting closer.Demz and I look at each other and laugh."Shut up Salice"Lauren said to me laughing.Mila blush."Baby I didn't know u dance like that"Demz whisper to me.When she whisper she really turn me on I don't know why."Me neither"I said laughing kissing her hand
."Girls chill "Dinah said laughing behind us."Don't be jealous D"Demz said to her laughing."Oh common Demz!Fuck u"Dinah said pushing Demz as they start to laugh.Demz's smile is princeless is unique makes me happy see her smile.
Normani's POV
Seeing Dinah,Demz and Salice messing with each other makes me think how fast time go.Damn I got the best bestfriends in all the world.My stunning girlfriend I never had a girlfriend but Dinah is different.I always said we don't decide to be in love with is your heart who decide ,you can't lie to your heart is not possible.I was watching all my friends so happy with their partners is true u can't choose .Who will or would think Ariana end with Elizabeth as couple?or Demi with Salice?who?but if u see them now.I can see they are deeply in love and how Lauren and Camila look at each other dang I never see something like that like I never though that was possible.I feel like I know Dinah long time ago I feel super happy by her side.
"Our turn to take the rollercoaster"I said excited.Jay and Ally sit in the first road then Ari with Elizabet in the second.Then Camila and Lauren behind Salice and Demz.Dinah and me were in the last.The machine guy lock us Dinah grab my hand Literally all girls grab their partners hand."omg omg"Dinah said scare."Bae don't worry"I said kissing her cheek.When the machine start to go at the top slowly Salice and Demz hide with each other."ShiT"Dinah scream holding my hand hard.The rollercoaster was high as fuck we all scream when the machine finish.