Demi!

Lauren's POV
   I woke up first the sensation of open my eyes and see my girlfriend by
myside is perfect.I can't wait to all days be like this everyone was still sleepy.I just stay side by my
girlfriend admiring her.
When Ally came silently trying to wake anyone."Ally"I whisper she jump "Omg Lauren u scare the shit out of me"She whisper and came to me.I sit in silent in my bed to not wake up my sleep beauty "How was the night?"I ask her.She start to blush "Pretty amazing Laur"she said giggling.I nod watching her try not to laugh everybody knows what happen."What happen yesterday nigh?"she ask me."Well we vent,Salice was sad cause the camp was ending and u know all start talking about our ideas of moving and get a place together with all of this room when Dinah,Mani and Camz and I finish Our senior year."I said to her smilling."Omg Lauren that is amazing I don't know what I will do but "she said sad I cutt her off "Don't worry Allycat we will make a reunion after finish our high with Salice amd Demi and U obviously to talk about that Ariana have a lot ideas"I said to her rubbing her arm.She smile at me "Sounds good.Ariana always "She said giggling looking at the couple
in her bed."Well I gonna take a shower."She said while she go to search clothes.I look at my girlfriend she was still sleeping.I think she is a really heavy sleeper.I lay by her side again rubbing her head.
  Just one week until we all get in our homes.I feel so in love with Camila I already think we and the girls in a beach house happier than ever making more memories and I proposing Camz to marry me in the beach."Demi!"Salice scream I raise my head and see Demz in Salice arms faint.
Salice's POV
I wake up feeling my princess closer to me ; I am so happy and lucky to have her.I kiss her cheek and she wake up "Hi princess"I said to her."Good morning Beautiful"She said sitting in the bed."I don't feel good"Demz said rubbing her head."What hurts baby?"I ask her standing up and going by her side."My head"She said standing up.She fell in my hands"Demi!"I said to her trying to wake her up.She is not responding me."What happen!"Lauren said comming at me."I don't know she said her head hurt"I said I am scare what happen.Lauren take her pulse "Fuck "She said "GIRLS!!Wake upp"She scream at the girls.The girls came closer to help me with Demz.She go to Camila "Camz Camz wake upp baby"She said scare to Camila.Ally came out of the bathroom and help put Demi in the bed."What what happen"Camila said confuse."Its Demz something is happening"Lauren said to her.Camila run to me "Omg She eat yesterday?"Camila ask me raising her legs to 30 centimeters.I was so scared I don't remember ."I don't remember .What are u doing?"I said with my tears."Ok don't worry is okay I learn how to treat a faint person.Arianaa"She said."I am here probably she forgot to eat for being so happy.Don't worry Salice "Ariana said."I gonna find the nurse"Mani said running out the cabin."We can't move her"Camila said."Omg its my fault I don't realize if she eat "I said crying."Don't said that Salice is not your fault"Lauren said hugging me.After a couple of
minutes Mani came with the nurse who still in her pijamas."What happen?"The nurse ask."We were "I start but Lauren cut me off "We were talking and she fell"Lauren said.I totally forgot I was going to said we were together in my bed I almost said that thanks God Lauren cut me.Then the nurse look the paper in her hands I think well have to be Demi's information.I saw the nurse worry "She will be ok?"Ariana ask bitting her nails."Yeah Ur friend did a good job elevating her legs but I was just looking that this paper said Demi had a eating desorder time ago"The nurse said.Camila and Ariana "What!"they said looking at the nurse and then Demi.
Camila's POV
  When my girlfriend woke me up scared I was so confuse.I ask her what was happening and she said Demi.When she said the name Demi I stand up fast and run to where she was.Salice told me that she faint then I remember what a conference in my school says about what to do when a person faint.I elevate Demi's legs in 30 centimeters and then We can't move her at all and if we don't know to give RCP we have to find someone.Mani search the nurse.Everybody was scared Demi is unconscious in a bed I want to cry seeing your bestfriend like this is not pretty.
  When the nurse came she ask what happen , my girlfriend told the nurse.She check a paper in her hands and she said that Demz had a eating desorder when she said that I paralize my bestfriend don't told me she had that. The nurse said was time ago but omg what happen with Demz to get something like that but one part of me was happy and proud because she pass that she is here staying strong and beautiful I admire her so much.Salice was more worry when she hear that."What now?"Dinah ask freaking out.Mani rubbed her back to calm her.The nurse came to Demi giving RCP "While I push her heart u have to give her mouth-to-mouth"The nurse said looking at Salice because Salice was the more closer to Demi's face.Salice nod cleaning her tears.After a minute doing that Demi wake up "What happen?"Demi ask looking at everyone. "What is your name?"The nurse ask Demi."Demetria"Demi said to the nurse."How many people are in here?"the nurse ask her other question."Em ten"Demi answer."Good where you were yesterday?"the nurse ask her.Why she ask Demi so many questions."At the Carnival"Demi said."U eat something?"the nurse ask her."I eat a hot dog"Demi answer."Just that?"the nurse said."Yes"Demi said.The nurse look at All girls "U have to eat Demi."the nurse said looking at her.Demi went nervous."I know I am sorry I just forget I was having much fun in the carnival.But this wouldn't happen again I promise."Demi said to the nurse.The nurse nod and says goodbye all in the cabin and she go.
Salice hug Demi "Baby thanks God u scare me.I promise I will make sure 24/7  u eat "Salice said to Demz kissing her cheek."Demz?"Ariana said.Demi look at her "Why u don't tell us?"Ariana ask worry.Demi looks at Ariana and then Me and final Dinah."I'm sorry girls.But that was my past and I just wanted to forget that.I'm here good I just make a mistake this wouldn't happen again I promise.I am really really sorry"Demi said looking at us trying to not cry and then Salice."Don't worry I can't lie I was worry at first but I know u would tell us if u still "I said hugging her hard."U scare the shit of me Demz"Dinah said hugging her woth me.Ariana was standing front of us I onow Ari she feel hurt "Ariana What happen"I hear my girlfriend."I don't know I still worry"Ariana said.Dinah and I stop hugging Demz.Demz sit in the bed "Don't stand up baby"Salice said to Demi."Ariana I am sorry I know u are worry but I am okay"Demi said.Ariana jump in her crying "U idiot don't do that again"said in her shoulder.
  I go back with my girlfriend "How u know about the elevating her legs?"She ask me."School conference baby"I said to her kissing her cheek."Did I tell u I love u today?"I ask her.She look at my eyes "Nop".
"Well I want to tell u that I freaking love u with all my soul"I said grabbing her cheeks for a kiss in her lips.I can feel her smile between our kiss."Stop u girls"Demi said giggling.