I want you forever

Jeff POV

Today was the day of mine and Emily's wedding and I am so happy. Slender helped me make my tux Look just right and of course Emma made me have a pink rose in my pocket, those were her favorites.

I realized it was time for me to walk down the isle and I walked hurriedly because I didn't wanna hold anything up.

I stood there for maybe a minute and a half until I heard Sally start playing the que for my beautiful Emma to walk down the isle.

I looked up and saw her walking slowly towards me and a small tear roll down her face but a true smile on her beautiful face. Tears of joy. And soon I felt tears Well up in my eyes.

She looked so beautiful, she was wearing a strapless dress that was white and pure tulle at the bottom and the top (Thanks to Sally) , was all black with skinny silver sequin swirls on it. and a thin veil covering her madeup face and her hair fell in blonde ringlets and her bangs swept across her bright green eyes. Her heels were atleast six inches and she was still shorter than me by two inches. Which I find adorable.

*thirty minutes later*

I just kept staring into her beautiful eyes and felt tears rolling down my cheeks.

"Do you Jeffrey Jonson take Emily Elborno to be your wife?" I heard Slender say

"I do" I whispered looking down into her eyes

"Do you Emily Elborno take Jeffery Jonson to be your husband?"

"I do" she said smiling

"I now pronounce you man and wife"

"You may now kiss the bride"

I looked into her eyes and lifted her veil and kissed her soft lips

"Mr and Mrs Jonson" I heard slender announce