moments of our lives

Charlie's pov

I can't believe that we are working for Michael Jackson's back stage worker's.
Jackson was working with the lights and camera's.
Kyree and Vashaun were doing carrying stuff around so it wouldn't be so late to go places.
Delexus was talking with the security guards.
Nina and Jada were watching Michael perform and each time When he does a dance move Nina does it and Jada keeps telling her to stop but she kept going.

Once it was over we packed up for his flight next as Michael was busy signing autographs then Nina sat beside him cheerfully...but when a girl came up she asked Nina questions.

"Hi, my name's katia Mr. Jackson." She said
"Well hello to you too. I could sign you an autograph if you would like." He said as she gave him the DVD disc case to sign
"Mr.Jackson? How was she able to enter your back stage with out a ticket or something? " She asked
"This is my best friend and her friends snuck in here too. But I think she is my favorite." He replied and Nina blushed
Michael has back the DVD disc case as she left Nina got up and grabbed one of Michael's bags as me and him helped her...till things got worse.

Michael's pov

When we were finished packing to go  to the airport, I saw the paparazzi and fans waiting outside for me. I told Nina's friend to stay close by me as possible as my guard surrounded us by protection. As we walked  to hurry to my limousine, I saw Nina was struggling  to grab Jada's hand to catch up with us. I ran to  them to help so they won't get hurt and as we made it we rushed to the airport and took off.

"Thanks for helping me save Jada back there Mike." Nina said smiling and I returned it back
"No, problem. I'm really glad you guys came back and helped the workers+me' get this done so I wouldn't miss my flight." I replied
"No problem!" All of them said
"Well I  do got a surprise for all you..." I said
"What's that?" Kyree asked
"WE'RE GOING TO DISNEYLAND!" I  replied
"Yes!" They cheered
"Yes! Now can I can finally  see toy story. Yay!" Jackson said and I laughed

As we land at Disneyland, me and my friends went on many rides, we splitter up to explore except for Nina and Jada, they decided to stay with me. Nina enjoyed the meeting of other princesses + she enjoyed going  to Peterpan and Alice in wonderland and also like to buy some candy. Jada like the food and took some pictures of  us together on her cell.

THIS IS THE BEST MOMENT'S OF OUR LIVES!