chapter three

I get off of my bed and walk to the bathroom to take a shower. I put back on the same outfit and I blow dry my hair and put on some make up. I walk out of the bathroom and check the time it read 4:45. I had fifth teen minutes on tell we had to leave.I walk down the hall to Kate's room.I knock on the door." Come in"I hear a voice say from inside. I walk in to see kate standing in front of a mirrior brushing trough her long brown hair. She is wearing a dress (picture below)

 She is wearing a dress (picture below)

"You look great Kate "I say smiling. She looks at me and nodded her head 'no'"what"I say"you are not going wearing that we are going to your room now"she says walking out of the room. I follow behind her." Why do I have to change"I ask"becuase we are eating at a fancy restaurant"she says looking throw my closet"of course no dresses"she says and goes back to her room and goes throw her closet and pulls out a dress (picture below)

" Why do I have to change"I ask"becuase we are eating at a fancy restaurant"she says looking throw my closet"of course no dresses"she says and goes back to her room and goes throw her closet and pulls out a dress (picture below)

She hands me the dress and smilies "Hurry the guys are coming in ten minutes"she says pointing to the door 'Fine"I say as I walk into the bathroom to change. I got dressed and walked out "come here Faith I have to do your hair in five minutes"I walk to Kate's room"beautiful"she said as I walked up to her. She grabs a brush and sprayed some dry shampoo and started to brush my hair. She stood in front of me and a big smile appeared on her face."Here take these shoes"she says handing me a piar of shoes (picture below)

"Here take these shoes"she says handing me a piar of shoes (picture below)

Even though I hate heels I put on the shoes and tried to walk. I walked to the door without falling."you look beautiful Faith"kate says.I look at my phone the time read 4:59. I then got a text it read:N-Ethan and I are here are you guys ready. I replied with
F-yeah we are ready me and kate will meet you guys out side."Kate they are here let's go" I say leaving the room.Kate following behind me.

Noah POV

I just texted Faith and was waiting for a reply. My phone then goes off I look at the text
F-yeah we are ready me and kate will meet you guys outside
I sigh "I still can't believe Faith agreed to go on this double date with you"Ethan says looking at me"well I kind of didn't tell her it was a date"I say rubbing the back of my neck. Ethan punches my shoulder but before I could say anything there was a knock on my window.I looked over to see Kate's face right up against the window.I look over at Ethan he on locks the doors. Kate and Faith jump in the car. From what I can see from the car mirrior Kate is wearing a blue dress with white lace on the top. I couldn't tell what Faith was wearing

Time skip to when they get to the restaurant

I got out off the car and held the car door open for Faith she walked out and she was wearing a dress similar to Kate's dress but it was white "thank you "she says quietly. Her cheeks turning a slight shade of red."Let's go eat I am staving"Kate says poking Ethan's shoulder"yeah let's go get food"Faith says starting to poke my shoulder. I laughed. We start to walk to the door when I feel someone grab my wrist. I turn around to see Faith's green eyes staring up at me."Tell me the truth is this a double date"she asked still holding on to my wrist"Yeah"I say quietly"Why didn't you tell me"she says letting go of my wrist "I was afraid you would say no"I say looking down at my feet. She let out a long sigh and then said "Noah you know nothing about girls."I just sigh thinking on how this is my first date ever.

(Hope you enjoyed)