~Chapter 18~

Louis’ POV.

Holy hell. Lexi Set me Free. Was. Snogging. Me.

WHAT THE ACTUAL-

“Louis! Mummy said-”

The little voice I recognized as Phoebe’s stopped short, as Lexi pulled back and smiled sheepishly at me, before turning to look at the little girl.

Phoebe’s eyes sparked slightly as she opened her mouth once more. “Phoebe don’t you-” I started towards her to try and grab a hold of her shoulders. Too late.

“MUUUUUUUUUUUUM! LOUIS AND Lexi WERE SNOGGING!” She screeched, before letting out a high pitched scream as I grabbed her by her pink hoodie.

“Phoebe, I hate you sometimes.” I sighed, letting her go, and turning back to Lexi who was blushing. A lot.

“What was that for?” I asked, still slightly in shock from what had just happened. Lexi shrugged nonchalantly, before moving closer to me again. “Just something a friend suggested I tried.” She said, hooking my gaze on her eyes once more as she leant in.

She kissed me again, but this time, I kissed back. Her hands found their way around my neck and she hooked them just under my hairline, as I moved my hands to her back.

Ohhhhh, so this is what love feels like.

Lexi’s POV.

I pulled away again, this time breathing a little heavier. God only knows how people can hold kisses for longer than a minute, I was out of breath from only like 15 seconds of it. As I moved my head back a little, I grinned sheepishly at Louis.

I really saw what Louis, the older Louis meant in that second. I do love Louis. Both of them.

But one thing was still majorly playing on my mind. How much time did I have to love him?

(Other) Louis’ POV.

As soon as I landed, the surroundings began to spin again. I shouted out for Niall and Harry, who both instantly came running towards me. “It’s happening again Louis!” Niall whimpered, clutching hold of my arm in fear. Harry met my eyes briefly, before latching himself onto my other arm.

I crouched down, bringing the two boys with me, as the whole process we had just experienced repeated itself.

Within seconds, however, we were back where we’d started, and I gave a huge sigh of relief.

Niall stood up shakily, and muttered something about being sick, before stumbling away to the nearest trash can and sticking his head in it.

I lay down on the floor, wiping sweat off of my forehead as Harry cautiously watch me.

“No more changing the past?” He queried, but I saw it more as a telling off than a need for reassurance.

“I promise.” I said, squeezing his pinky with mine, before I passed out.

 ~*~

A/N: AAAAGGGGHHHH I'm so sorry this chapter really sucks, it's more of a filler than anything but yeah....

Yaay I suppose is the next thing to say here haha. The past has changed again!!! Or has it....?

Lol jk I think it has, that was just one minor plot twist, oh my god if you guys only knew what I've got in store for you! xD hahahahahha

Dedicated to @bookwormbrittany again because she nearly enough killed me earlier today after reading Points of View with it's cliffhanger ending xD hahahahaha

But yeah, enjoy!! Please don't hate me too much!!xx

(Fair warning- after the last two chapters, the song might tip some people over the edge with feels... well, I hope it does anyways :P )