Demon Is My Middle Name

Aurora looked over at Blade. "So, what makes Versace so special?"

Blade glared at the white car a ways beside her. "She drives dirty. Real fucking dirty. She's got no sense of dignity, I swear to God. Your friend's gonna have a rough time, if what you said about her experience is overstated, little girl."

"Ready... set...go!"

Stella pushed the gas pedal and she flew off next to Versace. She slammed into the back of Stella's back bumper, and sped up until she was beside her. Stella looked out her window to see Versace glaring at her. Stella smirked and pushed the gas pedal more making her go ahead.

She then slowed down a bit, making her drift a sharp turn, going in to the trees. She looked behind her, seeing Versace. She pushed the gas more, until she was a centimeter away from Stella's back bumper. Stella slammed on her brakes making Versace slam into her back bumper, breaking her lights in the back. Stella smirked and got out of the trees. She drifted a left turn, then a right turn. She looked out her window to see people were cheering and standing up. Stella turned her steering wheel, made a donut, and speed off in to the trees.

Aurora looked at Blade, smiling. "Versace races dirty? Stella races dirty too. She has her secrets."

Blade looked at Aurora, eyebrows raised. "How long has your little friend been racing?"

"Since she got her permanent. You see, her dad let her do anything, and her uncle took her to a deserted place and taught her," Aurora said, watching as Stella drifted two times.

"How does she have her secrets?" Blade asked, watching the race before her.

"Her engine isn't a Audi engine," Aurora said, looking at Blade as she raised an eyebrow.

"What do you mean it's not a Audi engine?"

"It's a Bugatti Veyron's engine," Aurora said looking at Blade.

"But how does the engine fit?" Blade asked.

"Stella is daddy's baby girl. Stella wanted a faster engine, so daddy went to the company and asked to put a faster engine in. They redid the whole car. Now that I'm thinking about it, Stella has a Bugatti car but an Audi body."

Stella slammed on the gas. Versace slammed on the gas too, trying to pass Stella. She slammed into the side of her car. As she passed Stella she tried to drift at a sharp corner. The back of her car hit the wall, making her back tires pop.

Stella slammed on her brakes making her head hit her steering wheel. Stella looked up, seeing there was 15 seconds left. She looked around, seeing people in the crowd sitting on the edge of their seats. Stella pushed the gas, drove past Versace, and drove past the finish line.

The crowd roared with applause. As Stella stopped past the finish line, she got out of the car, waving at the crowd with a smirk on her face.

Blade nodded. "Very good, Black Demon."

Aurora nodded enthusiastically with her. The speaker crackled. "Wow, this is a first! White Angel has been beaten on her first race, and she's crashed at that! Congratulations, mysterious Black Demon! Now, it's time for the race the fans have been waiting for! Dark Knight versus Anaconda!"

Blade smirked. "Hey, Aurie."

Aurora looked up, surprised at the sudden nickname. "Yeah?"

"I've got my own little secrets about my car," she said.

"Drivers! Start. YOUR. ENGINES!"

Blade revved her engine loudly. It drowned out Dark Knight's completely. She looked over at Aurora. "Your friend isn't the only one who decided to switch out engines. Of course, I had a better time of it, since my mom owns a parts shop."