New Plan!

Kameron.

"Bae, where are we going tonight," I asked my boyfriend, Ryan. I had just finished flat Ironing my hair for our date tonight and all that was left was spraying my perfume and waiting for him to be on his way here.

" We can't tonight baby girl, Coach had us do extra laps and practicing harder for Thursday nights game and I'm tired," he responded. This isn't the first time he's blown me off and it was starting to get annoying. Ryan and I have been together since Freshman year of high school and we are now more than halfway done with our Senior year.

Not to mention he's been playing basketball since freshman year but this year is different because he's captain. So he's been planning dates and Leaving me hanging. I just knew for sure tonight we were going to go out.

I sat on my bed with my overly cute outfit on my body. I had been waiting for this night for 2 weeks now. I was going to share a very important part of me with him .

"Tonight was supposed to be special Ryan ," I spoke holding in my tears. "I know baby, I'll make it up to you I promise, but I gotta go alright," he said.

"Alright , I Love," I started to say but heard three beeps indicating he hung up. So much for a perfect night with my boyfriend. I tossed my phone on my bed and laid back . Now what am I going to do.

"Kameron Sweetheart, you have a visitor," my dad knocked on the door. Sighing I got up and walked to my door. Who could possibly be here for me.

As I walked down stairs, I heard my dad talking to someone. When I reached the bottom of the steps my breathing picked up a little. It was our neighbor also known as my English teacher,Chris. They've been friends for a while now , so I wasn't really surprised he was here.

He was way younger than my dad, but he had been cool with my dad every since he was 19. Chris was a gorgeous man , Light skinned with a great deal of tattoos.

" why you all dressed up Pumpkin ," my dad asked once he noticed I was down the steps. "No reason now," I spoke. "Hey Kameron," Chris greeted me with a smile. His smile was so perfect.

"Hi Mr. Brown," I said. "You said I had a visitor , who was it," I asked looking around  and didn't see anybody else here." Actually, Kameron I'm the visitor," Chris said.

My eyes widened, what could he possibly want with me . "Oh okay , well how can I help you," I spoke nervously. The phone had started ringing and my father excused himself and went to answer it.

"I was wondering if you weren't busy, if you could babysit tonight while Anna and I go out,'' he asked. Oh yeah did I forget to mention, He has a Fiancé and a 6 months old daughter. She is beyond lucky to have a man like Chris, he cooks , he helps with the baby, he spends every minute he can with both of them and he's just a loving guy. I wish Ryan was the same, but he can't even make time for me.

''I know it's last minute, but I'm willing to pay double, and we should be back by 12:00 , the latest 12:15,'' he practically begged. I guess I shouldn't have asked myself what I was going to do. Not that I don't want to babysit, but now I can't watch Romantic movies and eat Ice cream and be in my feelings ." Sure why not Mr. Brown, when should I be over there,'' I questioned. why ruin their night because mine was ruined.

"Oh my gosh, thank you so much,'' he exclaimed grabbing my arms and pulling me into a huge bear hug. I could barely breathe but I didn't mind, I liked this feeling. He let me go and smiled really hard. " We're trying to leave at Seven , so if you can be there at 6:30 that would be great,'' he spoke. I nodded my head letting him know that that was fine. He hugged me one more time before saying bye and leaving out.

Whelp, I should change,this outfit is a little too fancy for babysitting.

Chris pov,

I rushed back over to my house and up the stairs to tell Anna the good news. When I walked in our room She was laying our daughter Ava down in her crib.

" Anna, Kameron can babysit Ava while we go out tonight, come on get ready, it's 5:26 right now,'' I said glancing down at my watch.

I just wanted to change my shirt, so I went into the closet grabbed my blue sweater. Leaving out the closet, I noticed Anna was still sitting on the bed. "What you doing, we won't be able to eat if you don't start getting ready,'' I asked. "Chris I can't go out tonight, i have a lot on my mind and I have work in the morning ," she whined .

Here we go again. "Anna every other time I try to plan something nice for us , you always turn me down, I feel like you don't want to be seen out in public with me ," I explained.

Every since Ava came into our lives, she's been kind of distant. We might chill at home, but as for us having fun and playing around, it barely happens because she's so focused on work.

And don't get me started on sex, she hasn't let me touch her since the one time she was horny while she was pregnant. That was over 8 months ago .

"Chris don't get loud , I just put Ava down , and there will be other times," she said , while undressing. I just shook my head.

"There will be other times? When Anna, you are never here, and if you are you're spending time with just Ava or on your phone in a different world. All I am asking for is family time and time alone with my future wife," I spoke .

"Whatever Chris, you can still go , I just won't be with you ," she said before getting into bed and laying down. I just walked out the room so I wouldn't say anything I would regret.

I sat down on the couch and started thinking . How is it going to be when we get married in a few months . We have never had any problems in the 5 years we've been together. We didn't plan on having a child before we got married either, but Ava is the best thing that I have been blessed with.

There was a knock at the door and I'm pretty sure it was Kameron. I got up from the couch and walked over to the door ,opening it.

She had changed from the outfit she wore when I seen her earlier into some sweats and a t shirt. Mark is a lucky dad, his daughter grew up to be an A student, she stays out of trouble , has manners , and she's very beautiful. I hope Ava turns out the same way .

"Hi Mr. Brown , is Ava awake," she asked. "Actually, We're not going anywhere anymore, Anna isn't feeling good," I lied. She stood there with a facial expression that read "I heard that before,"

"Well , alrighty then," she gave a faint smile before turning away. I started to shut the door but she stopped me. "Mr. Brown , if you don't mind me asking , what concert were guys going to ," she asked . " An Old R&B Concert, Boyz ii Men, Brian McKnight, Xscape, New Edition," I shrugged.

"Oh my , I love Boyz ii Men ," she cheered. I just laughed at her excitement. " what you know about Boyz ii Men," I asked still laughing .

"I know all about them, Motownphilly's back again
Doin' a little east coast swing
Boyz II Men going off
Not too hard, not too soft," she sang.

I just shook my head. "Well there's still time , you want to go ," I asked. She looked at me , surprised by my invitation, I was kinda surprised I asked too. "I'd love that, oh my gosh what should I wear," she asked making me laugh again.

"Put the outfit you had on before, you looked beautiful," I spoke. She was blushing like crazy . "Okay just give me a minute," she said before running back over to her house.