New friend

⚠️Warning Full of Pictures.⚠️

Kameron.

🎶🎶Real niggas do not deserve pussy
Meaning it's more, you see right through walls
Ain't talkin' about pussy
Meaning you deserve the whole box of chocolates🎶

I hummed along to 'Doves in the Wind' as I sat in the passenger side of Joy's car. She waited with me a little after Mr. Browns class, but he ended up having to go to some meeting so Joy offered to give me a ride home.

"Your car is nice," I complimented.

"It's actually Sean's car, he let me use it for my first day," she said. I just nodded.

They are my damn goals already and I haven't even met the man. She showed me a picture of the both of them and I literally couldn't stop smiling.

When we got closer to my house , I let her know what streets to turn on. "Damn , you live in these nice ass houses," she asked.

"Yes ma'am, that one right there on the Right to be exact," I pointed.

"Damn, what your parents do," she asked parking in the driveway, where my car was supposed to be

Where the hell is my car? I shot my dad a quick text before responding to Joy.

"Sorry, I had to text my dad and ask him where my car was, but My parents are actually divorced, I live with my dad , he's a Real Estate Agent," I gathered all my things and watched as Joy Continued to stare at my house .

My mom moved to Hawaii to start a business. She's a massage Therapist. There isn't any beef though. My dad didn't want to move me away from my friends to a whole different state . He said that after I finished at the school I started at with the my friends , I can do whatever I want , whether it be live with him or move to Oahu with her. I totally agreed with him .

"Would you like to come in ," I laughed at her .

She nodded, chuckling before taking the key out and opening the door. We both walked to the door and I unlocked it .

"Y'all are rich as fuck," She whispered.

"Honestly, my dad just got lucky," I shrugged laughing.