~Chapter 1~

(Kenmas P.O.V)
(Flashback)

            A ball rolled to my feet as I was forced outside to make some friends. I picked it up curiously only to hear footsteps running towards me making me jump a bit and jerk my head towards the presence of another male that was probably one year older then me. He had spiky Black raven hair and a smile engraved on his face. "Hey you! Toss it to me!" I heard the boy smilling.

            I tossed the ball to him with not alot of force,but it was just right. Then he hit it with his forearm making it fly back on me. I extended my small arms to catch it until he started yelling again frightening me a bit "dont catch it! Use your palm and hit it back " he instructed showing me.

Just as the ball was at my reach I hit it with my palm and it went in a strange direction. "Great! Lets do it again" he said smiling,and that was my first time connecting the volleyball towards Kuroo.

(End of flashback)

"Oi! Kenma! You awake?!" A voice yelled at me as my eyes fluttered open. "He hit you quite hard there.." another voice said with a sigh,but he had a hint of worry in his voice too. I sat up and my mind was finally refreshed 'Oh yeah..Lev hit me with the ball accidentally' he thought as his eyebrows twitched a bit as he saw the blood on his hands. "Kenma's Nose is bleeding again!".

"What happened with Kuroo?" I asked with a plain voice as usual using a napkin to stop my bloody nose from running. "He went to 'handle' Lev " Yaku explained as a vein could still be seen on his forehead. "Oh...well I'll just wait for him..bye" I mumbled as I got up,and soon started walking towards the gym seeing it filled with most of his teammates with a 'dead' lev on the ground with sweat all over the floor.

"Oi kenma! Your awake" the spiky raven haired male said running towards me waving before turning to the other teamates "I'll be going with Kenma now!" he smirked as he started walking with me until we arrived on the subway to get to our place. "Hey you alright? He hit your face pretty hard while practicing spiking." Kuroo asked me as i was trying to beat one of the boss enemy's that ive been stuck on for a few days. "Im fine.." I mumbled.

(Third person POV)
And so it goes from there..Kuroo's emotion and feelings are starting to unravle towards Kenma.

___________Authors Note_____________
I will try to edit everyday a new chapter or 2,but on friday and on july 1-8 i wont be active and im very sorry.