3 .... Worth

Tay

Rubbing my eyes as I had woken up , I looked at my computer that was on my stomach .
  The time read 2:56 am . I sighed as I woke up and was drench in sweat .

I flushed the toilet washing my hands I ran cold water on my face trying to make myself appear more awakened .

I walked to my room , admiring the quietness . I slid on my ravens slippers and walked to the car .

getting colder .
It was night so it was even cooler .
I tried getting the heat to work and  , the dumb shit was acting up I quickly gave up and began driving . I pulled up to the nearest McDonald's and looked in my book bag to see if I had any money .
Opening it I luckily found , 13 $ dollars and a lot of change splattered I'm my purse .
I sighed heavenly " thanks you lord " I said over dramatically .

I rolled through the drive through .
___________________________ TTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTT

I rolled into a parking spot . I opened my bag as I bit into the burger . I rolled my eyes in great satisfactory of the Big Mac . " ahhhhh fuck " I said as I took another bite of the burger stuffing my self .
My phone flashed just as I was putting fries into my mouth .

CALEB : come over
CALEB: sorry girl :/
Me : wanna talk about . Omw!
CALEB : front door is open .

I put the burgers on my lap as I started the ignition , I saw a group of boys laughing . I studied the boys as they began walking into the McDonald's . I had know without a doubt that the two boys who were wildin out were drunk cause it was FRIDaY and I knew it was some party that happened this night .
The the one light skin boy caught my attention because he was laughing extra hard .

"Ayo calm down , it was not that serious " he said laughing leading them into the Resturaunt .

The boy stood about 5 foot 11 and seemed pretty swaggy , with a camouflage shirt on with , some butter timberlands .

I quickly drove out the lot .

___________________________
Me : out front
CALEB : front door is open

I grabbed my McDonald's bag and walk up the steps . Opening the front door , I was greeted by the darkness , walking down to the basement I saw Caleb on his phone .
He quickly turned around and shut his phone off . Walking to me , me walking to him .

He hugged me leaning his into my neck as I rapped my hands around his neck . " smell so good girl " he said sniffing into my neck . Smiling as I lightly laughed ,I let go . I set on his bed as he followed me .

Getting comfortable I took my shoes off , "soo what's been up ".
+++++++++++++++++++++++++++

Caleb told me this whole story of How him and his father were auguring about the choices Caleb made for himself , as in him skipping college and doing the music thing . His dad did not believe that it was turn to be a successful and encouraged that it's still time to go back to school .

I sighed as he stopped talking , rubbing through his his head " baby you cannot let that type of get to you , we all know that your going to make it out here , "

Patiently waiting for his response smacking his face lightly " okay little boy ?"

"  Ard lil girl " he said pecking my thigh .

I wasnt going to stay mad because I know how my boyfriend gets when something is bothering him so I'm not going to remain upset to what happened earlier because these augments always happen between him and his father .

He turned around while he was I between my thighs laying down . So now he was facing me  " wanna here my new music ". He said smiling.

" sure" I said . He began walking to his computer. A soft melody played through the speakers as I began smiling as I heard my voice singing through the track .

I had always had a passion for singing , but I never thought I could make it out in the real world deciding to build a career on it . The only person who would here me singing was Caleb and I only did it for fun .

Caleb always tried to convince me into actually make actual music on a serious not but that's wasn't the direction i wanted to depend on .

" you likey?" He asked goofily .
I nodded my head yes as he began to smile and pat himself on the back awardingly .

All night long I listened to his tunes and I decided to just stay the night and leave in the morning cause I didn't feel like driving .

++++++++++++++++++++++++++

Hey everyone I'm really getting this book together and still debating on how long I want each chapter to be but I hoped you enjoyed today's chapter "worth" thanks for reading !