Lay ( Part 2 )

As we get into our car, Lay spoke up " Jagi, mianhae we cant eat ice-cream if the fans keep following us "

" kwenchana, plus im already full "

He smile at me and kiss my cheek...

The next day

I woke up early in the morning due to the ringing on my phone with Lay still hugging me...

I reach for my phone but the ringing has stopped...

I look at the screen and says ' 16 missed call ' from my manager...

My manager call again and i pick it up...

" Yeobseyo? " i say lazily

" yeobseyo, wahh, where have you been? I have been calling you for 16 times today " he say to me

" mianhye, i was sleeping " i state as Lay woke up beside me...

" why do you call me? " i ask my manager as Lay is now kissing my bare shoulder since im wearing a rubbery sweater and its kind of big for me...

" you know what? Both you and lay were on the sns just now and it has become attention on the internet... "

" Bo? " i say calmly as Lay stopped with the kissing and look at me...

" cinca, and there is also a rumors saying that the fans has been expecting your baby... But try to look on the television at 9:00 am this morning, i heard the news is going to be both of you... "

I part the phone from my ears and look at the screen of my phone to watch the clock...

9:00am

" owh, arraso... Annyeong " i say and end up the call after my manager say " nae, annyeong "

I sat up that made Lay shock and i quickly went to the livingroom then turn on the television...

I sat on the sofa and only concentrating on the television...

" its look like the fans have spotted the most shipped couple having a dinner at a regular restaurant "

" wae?? Cant the artist ate a regular restaurant ?? " i complained as Lay sat next to me...

" and there is a rumors saying that the fans of this shipped couple has expecting a baby from them... Well we hope the best for them... "

After that sentences, i kept quite as Lay start to spoke up

" are you not going to complain about that? Hmm? " he say and lean toward me...

He then grab the remote controller and switch of the television...

He lean more and i have my back on the surface of the sofa...

His face were now only a few centimetres from mine and i can feel his breath on my face...

He then met his lips with mine...

They were dancing with mine until my phone which is on my hand ringing...

I broke the kiss and sat up straight answering the call..

" Yeobseyo? " i say

" ah yeobseyo, soo did you watch it? " my manager ask through the phone...

" nae, was it a good thing or a bad thing? "

" ani, it actually a really good thing so dont worry about it... "

" cinca? "

" nae, and if there is nothing youre going to ask me, i'll hung up then "

" owh, annyeong " i hung up before my manager could say a word..