Chapter 4; ...The nightmare of ships..!

It's been a few days ever since I meat Rex and Lucy my Days have been...a little brighter for some reason..I don't know..
But it's the weekend so I needed to buy groceries cuz I was running out..

~Sally...

Third person;

Sally was gone getting groceries for her house so she went home but there was a Group of 3 Guys near where her house was, so she tried to walk past than but one of the Guys grabbed her wrist.

"Hay!" Sally shouted at the Guy.

"Hay Little Mama where do you think your going?" Said one of the Guys.

Ugh Let me Go!

No not yet first let's see if the rumors were true!

"Uh--!! Hay! Give that BACK!" Sally shouted as she was trying to get her hat back.

So you are a Devil...and a Pretty one I may add!

" EW Get away From me! "
Sally really was getting annoyed from all of the Names she was getting, so she did what any women would do......she Tased him.

" AH! "The guy who got Tased scream.

Ha! take that you scumbag!

" Your going to pay For that! "Yelled one of the Guys.

One of the guys Grabbed Sally's Arms, sally struggled to break free but couldn't cause they were too strong but of of course Sally did what every girl would have kicked a guy....where the sun don't shine. ( in other words she kicked him in the private parts XD)

"AH! GOD!" Yelled the guy who got kicked.

"DUD JUST KNOCK HER OUT!!" Yelled the guy that was Tased.

"I-i-uh--!! AH!!" The third guy yelled Because she punched him in the face he got knock out, well the guy that got kicked pass out of the pain he was getting, and the one that got Tased got up and Runs away.

"..that what I thought.." Sally got all of the grocery bags and went inside of her house,but when she got inside she put the grocery bags on the dining table and went to her room .

"......their right....I'm a Devil...a Monster..a Demon.." One single tear runs down Sally's cheek, she has never shed a tear in her life this the first time.

"Hay Sally are you here?" Said a voice that sounds very squeaky of course that's probably Lucy.

"Yeah..are you here?" Said a voice sounds like Rex.

Y-yeah..!

"Hay are you OK?!" Said Lucy coming in the Room.

"...can you guys just come another..?"

"No..something happened.."said Rex's coming in the room as well.

" ......"

" Please! Tell us! We're your friends remember Sally!" Said Lucy with a concerned face.

Rex's POV. ( DIDN'T SEE THAT HUH..?!)

I Want to know who hurt her...who made her Cry....I know she can only show two emotions... anger and happiness, but I never seen sadness...I don't want to see her like this..and without thinking I hugged her.
I hear her sobs kind of stopping and she hugged back, this is what she needs...is someone to comforter her...I mean she lives by herself and has to get lonely sometimes.

"AHH!!! I SHIP IT!!" squealed my sister Lucy.

Me and sally stopped hugging and looked at Lucy With a streak of blush across both of our faces.

"U-uh...I need to put the groceries away.." Sally said sounding more normal.

"I'll help.." I offered to help and said yes, so after we were done Lucy brought her computer so she started to go on a website called Wattpad? I think that's what it's called..

"Sally do you not know what is Wattpad?!" Lucy ask / yelled.

"Uh..no.." Said a very bored Sally.

"OH MY GOD YOU HAVE TO LOOK AT IT IT'S SOOOO COOL!!" Yelled Lucy.

"Ugh..Lucy we don't care.." I said in boredness an annoyance.

"You two are soo boring...*GASP* AH! WITCH MEANS YOUR TWO ATE PERFECT FOR EACH OTHER!!!!!!" Squealed / yelled Lucy.

"Once again you go on break my ears.." I say trying to change the subject.

"STOP TRYING TO CHANGE THE SUBJECT REX!! " yelled Lucy

Crap.. I forgot always do that with her..

( Hay guys I been