1

Liam pov

"So theres this party on Friday wanna go"I ask Zayn .He was currently re-applying lipstick.He was so focused on it.

"You know you look fine without lipstick"I say.He stopped and looked at me.

"Please.Like boys go for girls who have crusty ass lips"Zayn said.He put his lipstick away In his "make up"bag and grabbed his lip gloss.

"Well Niall's girlfriend doesn't wear lipstick"I say.He gave me a look.I laughed.

"So the party..."I asked again.He stopped and looked at me.

"Is this party worth my time or should I skip to get a Mani-Pedi with my girls."He said.I groaned

"Oh come on Zayn.Whens the last time you went to a party"I ask.Zayn deadpanned.

"Um let me think -oh yeah that party last year that everyone dressed like foxes and threw mustard on each other uh no"He said closing his gloss and putting it in his bag.

"Harry will be there"I say.That caught his attention.

"Really.Oh my god.I need a smaller dress"Zayn said standing up.

"Cmon lunch is over and were going to the mall"He said pulling me up.

As we were exitng the lunch room I notice Zayn like kind of looked uncomfortable.

"You okay"I ask.Zayn leans Into me.

"That guy over there keeps looking at me.Is it because my butt is to big in this dress.Make him stop.Im getting insecurities"Zayn said.I laugh.

"Zayn your butt is just fine "I said.Smiling.My smile soon faded as this guy was really looking at Zayn.Like checking him out.

Not in a good way.More like I'm gonna kidnap you and rape you.I don't know I'm overreacting.

"Aye yo"I yell toward the boy.He brought his attention to me.

"Stop staring and keep walking"I say.He looks the other way and keeps walking.

"Ugh what a creep.--Cmon let's go"Zayn says walking faster to the exit me following close behind.

So how was it thoughts please
Vote and comment plz.