i woke up still feeling the warmth of the heat and an uncomfortable pain in my neck. groggily, i began to rub the troubled area, finally fluttering my eyes open. a slight panic surged through me when i realized i wasn't at home in my bed, but it quickly vanished when i recalled all events. the bright, yellow moon began to distract me, until i heard a small voice.

"ah, jieun! you're finally awake."

i looked over to the driving boy, questioning how he knew my name, but i remember now. i told him. i slightly nodded, adjusting myself to a better, much more comfortable position.

"you know, i never caught your name,"

i spoke, just moments after i cleared my throat.

"yeah, that's because you fell asleep before i could even tell you,"

he giggled, finding amusement in his comment. i playfully rolled my eyes. aish, this kid.

"just tell me your name!"

"fine, fine! jeon jungkook."

jeon jungkook? hmm. i simply nodded my head, taking it all in.

"you were asleep for quite a long time,"

jungkook averred, glaring at me from the corner of his eye. i raised a brow, wondering exactly how long. since the moon is now out, it must've been a while. i looked towards him, waiting for the answer to my unspoken question.

"almost three hours."

again, i nodded, looking out towards the lonely moon again. from here i could spot orion's belt clearly, glistening a long with the many other constellations spread through the vast, dark sky. at each stop at a red light, my eyes danced along the stars in the sky, mentally naming each one i could remember. capricornus, piscis austrinus, aquila. staring at them only made me curious of one thing.

"where are we going?"

i turned to face jungkook, who appeared slightly tired, yet remained focus on not killing us both.

"right now, we're in daegu. i'm going to my hometown to visit my parents,"

he spoke, looking over to me.

"busan."

i went quiet again, giving the fabric of his jacket attention. it had started to get warm, and i was now dry. i reached towards the nob that controls the a/c and heat, shutting it off. my mind was running blank and bored and nothing i did was interesting.

"do you drive?"

suddenly jungkook's voice broke through the air, slightly startling me. i felt too ashamed to answer, but i did anyway.

"no,"

i mumbled, peering back to the dark sky, awaiting the taunts that never came.

"oh, okay. then do you mind if we stay the night in a hotel or something?"

i nervously bit my lip at the question. would that be a good idea? i didn't know how to respond, so i just shrugged. taking that as a yes, jungkook pulled into the nearest one. daegu grand hotel. i gawked at the astronomic building. it's exterior was indeed grand, which means it's most likely batshit expensive. the car was in park and so was i. for some reason, i was now nervous to be with this jungkook kid, especially alone. all guys are the same and only want one thing. i didn't want his cute face and innocent antics get the best of me. suddenly, my side of the car was being opened. i looked at the culprit. jungkook.