Attack on the Oreo; SIE SIND DAS ESSEN UND WIR SIND DIE JAGER

So are we going today or not? (y/b/f) asks through the phone. Today is Halloween ad of course someone is having a Halloween party, and this time its Kurapika.

Yea of course we are. I say as I go through my closet looking for an outfit. I really need to clean it out theres clothes everywhere. Its either on the hangers, half on the hanger or not at all on the hanger and on the floor which actually is where most of my clothes end up. What are you going as? As I ask that I go through a bunch of boxes on the floor.

Probably Harley Quinn, I heard Gon is going as the Joker. As I say that I roll my eyes, shes had a crush on Gon for like ever. And I heard Killua is going as-

No. Stop say before she can continue. Awh come on (y/n) its been like 4 months!

Yes 4 months things change. I say as I open another box and I find my steampunk cosplay from comic con. Oh hey I found my costume I got to go before you start talking about HIM again. Byeeeeeee

(Y/- Before she can finish I hang up on her. Ha nope.

[TIME SKIP TO PARTY]

So I heard Gon is already there heling Kurapika. I tell (y/b/f).

Really? She asks excitingly as we approach the house.

Yup I asked Kurapika. He also told me to make a playlist for the party. I say as I add more songs to my old iPod.

-Young Wild and Free

-One Too Many

-Young Volcanoes

-Bottoms Up

-The Real Slim Shady

-I Write Sins Not Tragedies

-Party by Myself

-Victorious

-Teenagers

-Mr. Brightside

-If You Cant Hang

-American Idiot

-Gasoline

-Just Loose it

-Nicotine

-Knock Knock

And there is many more than that, but luckily I finish by the time we get into the house. There really isnt anyone here mainly because were here early to help.

Hey Kurapika! I yell as we walk into his house. From the distance I see hes dressed up as Armin from Attack On Titan.

(Authors Note: SIE SIND DAS ESSEN UND WIR SIND DIE JAGER!)

Wheres Gon?!? (y/b/f) asks suddenly to Kurapika as he silently points to the porch.

She then runs off and leaves me laughing and Kurapika just standing there. I see she still likes him and hes still completely unaware of it.

You have no idea.

Do you have the songs? He asks.

Yup. I then throw my iPod at him and he catches it. Good job you caught something for once.

What do you mean for once?

What I mean is that you catch.

Im on the baseball team!

No youre not.

What?

Losersayswhat.

What?!

HA!

(y/n)!!

Cant hear you the musics too loud! I yell back at him as I walk away.