AN//

I'm gonna apologize right nyow.

i'm sorry for dying and coming back to life.

ik ik i was better dead.

BUT so here's the thing.

highschool isn't fun. i have a lot of homework and i have a test tomorrow and i should be sleeping and if i don't get good grades i can't go to anime con and comic con. so this is stressful. i am on wattpad frequently i see how many people add these and i'm like. i shouldn't update but hear me out just read my schedule.

Monday:
-school 7-2
-volleyball game or noting and i have hw
-eat
-shower
-sleep

Tuesday:
-school 7-2
-anime club
-hw
-eat
-shower
-sleep

Wed-nes-day:
-school 7-2
-volleyball or hw of death
-eat
-shower
-sleep

Thursday:
-school 7-2
-art club
-volleyball or hw
-student council 7- whenever
-home
-hw
-sleep

Friday:
-shower
-school 7-2
-volleyball or hw or friends
-maybe football game
-eat
-sleep

Saturday:
-busy with something
-hw

Sunday:
-church
-busy with something
-hw

yea. it's a lot. and i go to all the freshman boys soccer games (lost 10 games won 0 WOO) and the freshman football, and when it's nice out i play tennis and i have to walk my dog and sometimes i'm over my friends house. winter is coming and i won't be outside i hate the cold so much. but i will be doing this thing to help will volleyball so i actually make the team. and i'm spring there's tennis. oh and i wanna do stage crew for drama. YEA I HVE A LOt. oh and hoco is coming up, and i'm gonna do more stuff cuz i'm in student council. literally look at my planners it's like a book.

BUT AS I WAS SAYING. I will update just give me time. a lot of time. and a new computer. and better wifi where ever i go. that's all i need. oh and the college i want to go to.

BUT ENGLISH OMFG I HAVE TO WRITE AND ESSAY OM WHAT HRADE I THINK I AHOULD GET. KMSSSSSSS.

my rooms such a mess ;-;

goodnight lovelys
- Raihnah