the coffee shop and a stained shirt.

It was a sunny but still a chilly day, Louis Tomlinson 17 almost 18 was walking into the coffee shop, he went up to the counter and ordered a hot cup of tea. Yeah he knows it's weird to order tea in a coffee shop but he don't give a shit what people say. After he got his drink he went to sit at a table, once he sat down he pulled out his phone and started scrolling through facebook. After about 20 minutes of sitting here someone bumped into his back really hard and made his hot tea go all over the front of his shirt (good thing his jacket was unzipes and out of the way.)

he stood up and turned around to start chewing this person out. But as he turned the guy said "oops" who by the way was probably the most handsomest guy he has ever seen. with his ear length brownish curly hair, and emerald green eyes, and God that voice it was like it belonged to an angel. And don't forget those LIP'S they look so fucking kissable! Louis then realized he had been staring far to long.

and this bit looks really scared that I'm going to yell at him, so I smile and I say "hi" the boy looks up surprised I didn't yell at him. And he says still a little bit scared " I.. I'm really sorry, I didn't mean to bump into you I.. I will pay for your cleaning and I. " I cut him off by holding my finger in the air a way of telling him I want to speak. He stops talking and I take a deep breath " okay so first off its okay I understand you didn't mean to accidents happen, second you don't have to pay for my cleaning I do my own laundry (I laugh.) Oh! And third I'm Louis... Louis Tomlinson."

the green eyed lad still didn't smile which made Louis sad he wants to see him smile. The lad opened his mouth to say something but stopped. He held out his hand for me to shake. As I go to shake his hand he says " hello Louis I am Harry.. Harry Styles, but how could I make it up to you?" Louis smiled "it's wonderful to meet you Harry Styles, and how could you make it up to me? (Harry nodded) Louis acted like he was thinking when he really was just staring at Harry the whole time. but he finally smiled and said " you can't."

(Harry frowned) Louis continued " I'm not mad about what happened because it led to me getting to talk to a pretty boy. (louis smiles and Harry blushes) And you should stop feeling bad anyway it could mess up that pretty face okay." Louis finished with a smile. Harry smiled it was a little smile but it was good enough for Louis. After a moment of silence Harry said " your not to bad yourself.) Louis even blushed a little at that but he said with a cheeky smile " oh I'm not am I?" Harry laughed and nodded.

Louis smiles and he says to himself fuck it! " Harry Styles will you go on a date with me?" God he is so fucking nervous right now. Harry is surprised because he didn't exspect Louis to like him I mean yeah Louis is cute. Must of took to long to answer cause Louis looks hurt and he says " you know what just forget I said that how could you like me I mean I'm sorry this was stupid I should just go" he gets up to leave but I grab his arm, he won't look at me and that hurts, "Lou look at me" he looks at me he looks lol he is about to cry. I look him in the eyes and say " Louis Tomlinson I would love to go on a date with you!"

Louis had the most rediculous smile on his face but Harry thought it was adorable. " really?" louis said. Harry nodded "absolutely" Harry loves how louis's eyes would shine with happiness it makes the blue show even more then it already does. " so... Would tomorrow night at 6:30 work?" Louis asked

Harry smiled big " yea that's perfect" so Harry takes asked Louis for his number they exchanged phones and typed in their numbers. "see you tomorrow night haz" louis said not realizing the nickname he just have Harry.
"Haz?" Harry questioned
Louis blushed "oh! I'm sorry I didn't mean to call you that I just thought it and left my lips" Harry laughed at Louis embarrassed face. " it's okay Lou see I just gave you one and plus I like your nickname for me."

Louis laughed and nods " okay well I guess I'll see you tomorrow night then bye haz." he says with a smile followed by a wink. "yeah good bye Lou have a nice rest of your day."
Louis smiles " you to haz" and walks out of the coffee shop. Harry smiled to himself he did pretty good with that and didn't embarrass himself to much in front of the cute lad who he just so happens a to have a date with. He get up and leaves to go home. Harry sighs " I've got a big day tomorrow"

A/N:So I know I know this chapter is really long but I'm sorry I couldn't find a good stoping point and yes I know it's crap and I'm a sucky writer but hey cut me some slack! It's my first ever story lol well I hope you some what like it but I will be updated hopefully soon thanks to who ever read it and stuff ( and yes I know lots of grammar and probably spelling errors so I'm sorry about that!)