The date! part 1

Later that night when Louis got home and he ate dinner and told his sister's and mom that he had a date tomorrow with a boy named Harry. they told him they where happy and hoped it goes well he said thanks and went upstairs to go to bed .

He took a quick shower and changed and slipped into bed. He grabbed his phone off the night stand and sent a quick text to Harry.
To Harry: hey haz! Just wanted to tell you goodnight and I can't wait for tomorrow!3>

Harry was in bed almost asleep when he heard his phone beep he groaned and reached for his phone. He open the message and smiled when he saw who it was he quickly replied back.

To Louis:goodnight to you to Lou I hope you have sweet dreams and me either. 3>

He put the phone back down and feel asleep.
Louis smiles when he got the message and did the same as harry.

Next day.
Harry woke up to the sun shining on his face though the curtains he wanted to go back to sleep until he remembered what was happening today.

He look at the clock in his phone or was 1:45P.M "WHAT! Already I need to get up and get dressed shit and I should text Louis." ugh Harry thought to himself and He grabbed the clothes he decided to were and went into his bathroom to take a shower.

Louis woke up at 1:25 and he checked his phone no messages from Harry he was kinda sad about that but he figured he would go down stairs for something to eat.
He ate them went to take a shower, he walked into his bedroom and got his clothes then walking into the bathroom to take his shower.
He got our of the shower at 1:59 and just went to lay on his bed cause he was bored out of his mind. He wondered why Harry hasn't texted him yet.

Harry decided to text Louis and see what's up and how he was, it was now 4:28
To Louis:hey Lou:) I just figured I should text you and see how you are doing and what's up.

Louis was watching supernatural (his favorite show!) while he heard his phone ding he hurriedly grabbed his phone from the night stand and smile when he saw who it was.
He texted back as fast as he could,
To Harry:hey haz, I'm doing great you? And I'm just watching some t.v. show wbu?
Harry got the message Louis sent him and looked at it excitedly and smile as he typed his reply.
To Louis: that good I'm fantastic! And really what t.v. show are you watching? And I'm just lying in bed texting you.

He hit the send button. Louis got the message and looked away from the t.v. he smiled.
To Harry: I'm watching supernatural and that fun lol. hey, I gtg my mom needs my help I'll see you at 6:30 haz;)
Harry smiled at louis's text
To Louis:I love that show! And okay see you at 6:30 bye Lou!

Later that day.
Louis looks at his phone for the time it was 6:05 he should get ready to go pick up Harry.
He told his mom he would be back later He was going on his date. She told him be careful and have fun!
He got I'm his car and drove to the address Harry gave him. He checked the time it was only 6:18 he had time to make a little stop, so 5 minutes later he was a flower shop He picked up a dozen red and white roses. And then he set off to pick Harry up.

Harry was waiting for Louis to get here it was already 6:25, just as he was going to text Louis he heard a car outside he look out his window and saw what he thinks is louis's car anyway, he saw someone get out and YUP! It was Louis God I'm so nervous Harry thought To himself.

Louis was so nervous he really wants this to go well he really likes Harry He gets to the door he takes a deep breath and knocks on the door and he hears the door knob turn and the door opens To reveal a beautiful lady this must be Harry's mother he thinkd. "Umm hi I'm Louis I'm here to pick Harry up." I say she smiles at me and told me to come in, I step into the house and say " thank you mrs.styles" she laughs and said " please call me Anne, and your very welcome Louis Harry will be down in a moment you could have a seat in the living room" she points to a wide open space I nod and walk over.

Harry is upstairs trying to fix his hair when his mother knocked " Harry dear your date is here" Harry took a deep breath and opened his door.
And saw his mother she hugged him " don't worry sweetie you look handsome and I'm sure it will go well." I smile and kiss her cheek "thanks mum I'll be back later love u." she smiled " I love you to and have fun dear."
" I will bye mum"
She said bye and I went downstairs.

Louis sat on the couch and waited for Harry to come down. He heard foot steps coming down the stairs. He stood up off the couch and looked towards the stairs just as Harry came around the corner, Louis couldn't take his eyes off Harry he was just gorgeous.

Harry saw Louis and smiled "hello lou."
I smiled back "hey haz ready to go?"
He nodded "yea"

They walked out and made there way to louis's car, and Louis opened Harry's door for him.
Harry blushed "thank you" Louis smiled happy that he made Harry blush "your welcome haz" I shut his door and go get into the driver seat and starts driving.

A/N:sorry this took so long I was busy today but here it is and I'm really sorry it so long and their Will be a part 2 with the date in it I didn't want to make this one any longer so I hope you like it and again I'm so sorry
Also sorry for any grammar and spelling errors!😘😀