Prologue

The sound of opening and closing the door could easily be heard by all the people in the room. But it went unnoticed by a certain young male, who was too busy admiring the cherry blossom. It was the beginning of spring, the time when the blossom was in its most glorious . A young male was sitting by a wooden stair leading down to the garden as the morning sun shone brightly , making his black raven hair shimmered . In his lap laid a little white dog, Pochi as the male had called it.
          The one ,who just entered cough to let his present be known. The young man then signaled for everyone to go , leaving him and said person.

" Your majesty, Everything is ready"

" Good, I'll be joining you soon" said the emperor.

"Your majesty, I don't want to sound disrespectful . But please reconsider your decision . It's too risky for you to go out during this time of chaos. "

Still not looking at said man. The emperor answered.

"As a ruler of the kingdom. It is my responsibility to make sure that my people are happy and safe. I also wanted to see if I were to live to my father expectations . ....You are dismissed ."

Said counselor bowed and headed out of the room.

         The young emperor name was Kiku Honda_ Japan most knowledgeable leader that everyone had ever witnessed . His father was Emperor Asano Honda, used to rule a small district in Kyushuu before Japan went into chaos . Many strong clan stood up to fight in order to take control over the country for the former emperor had passed away with no successor. With the support of many people not only in his district but others as well , Asano then joined the battle. He swiftly won the war with his skill and knowledge . Japan was once again together as one under his rule. Not long ago, he moved on and Kiku was then became the next ruler, as of though not every clan agreed. They began to waged war . Yet like his father , he was again went into a war to reunite Japan.

After a long time shutting himself in the castle, Kiku finally decided to take a trip and visited his people . He fully known that his citizen had to suffer the most from this meaningless battle. Not many emperor had ever made such bold decision. They usually let their counselor took care of it after all
-------
The story belongs to author xYourPokerFaceWriter on Wattpad.If you see my story on any other site aside from the deviantart account Sophielee2000 , please kindly report to me. Thank you.