Destined Encounter

"(Name). Go get me some tea from Ari shop please. We ran out of it."
          "Sure thing mom" said girl turn around, give her mom a bright smile before running out of the shop. Not forgetting to give her customers their orders.

          "Here you go. Enjoy. Bye mom. Bye everyone. "

          "Be safe" they all yelled.

           (Name)(L/n) was the daughter of a merchant who own a small family restaurant. Her father left to do another trading leaving the restaurant and her mother in (Name)'s care. As she ran out quickly to Ari tea shop, she passed a group of people performing a play. But she ignored it. Little did she know, they were going to be the reason that change her life forever.

~
"Your majesty. We're here" The coach man said.

"Very well" Kiku answered from behind the closed curtain of the carriage

           "Yao. We're going" Kiku said , stepping down from said carriage.

           "Yes, your majesty" A man with black ponytail bowed.He then turned to the people behind him. "Guards , remember what I taught you, be sure to protect his majesty with your life."

           "Yes, sir" The three men bowed.

           The five of them hurriedly make their way through the bustling street to the village lively market unnoticed by the people. It was understandable, instead of wearing his usual expensive attire, the emperor was wearing a normal brown kimono,black coat dappled over his shoulder, wooden sandal and a bright red umbrella. While his servant wore black umanori hakama . Yao attire was , however, more of a Chinese style with red mandarin jacket and white pants. They continue to stroll around the market for awhile till they came across the group of actor that was performing their last play. The sound of rapid beating drums, flute and others instrument could easily be heard even from a long distance. Yet the emperor paid no mind until someone called out for him :

            "HEY!!! You with the red umbrella. Aren't you forgetting something?" 

            Kiku stopped .Without looking at the person, he said:

            "  I don't understand what you're trying to imply here."

            " Well...apparently you forgot to pay us." With that being said , Kiku turned around to come face to face with a young man.

"Pay you?"

"Yes.We've been working hard ya know." - the man said pointing towards the artists. Kiku simply glanced at the direction then turn back and addressed the male.

            " I did not watch the play .Why should I?" The raven male monotonously asked.

            "Yeah but you did listen to our music." said man smirk.

            " That 's unreasonably ridiculous..aru ." Yao stood in front of his master protectively, staring the man down.

            "It's totally fair, you listen to our music, you pay. Unless you're deaf of course. But that doesn't seem to be the case for you five." He retorted.

            "If you don't drop this stupid act, I will....."

            "What? You wanna go meet the Mandarin. Let us go then."

             By that time a small group of people had surround them, too curious to know the story. Kiku could feel a headache coming, sweat started to run down from his forehead.