Chapter 1

I'm walking quickly. My black hair that has a natural white streak in it stuck to my face from the rain. I had gone to the grocery store to get stuff for "Satan". I call my father Satan, because he is always drunk. Let me tell you, he is NOT a nice person when drunk. My mother died some time ago from a shooting. Now my step mother lives with us and she doesn't even care about me. She's no better than my dad. Though she is never drunk. She only care about my father. I never had friends, I'm to afraid they'll get hurt. Well... that's not true. I got in a fight with a kid, because he was picking on another kid. Even the kid I saved was scared of me after that.

Have you ever wondered if you were suppost to be here? On Earth? I was so lost in thought I didn't notice the lady standing infront of me and fell over. The groceries went flying and fell right infront of a moving car. Great! Now I'll get punished. I got up grumbling to myself and looked at the woman. She had long blond hair and bright blue eyes. Wow way to make me feel ugly.

"Would you like to leave this life?" she asked me.

"Huh? Uh... yes?" I questioned my sanity for talking to this psycho.

"Your wish will be granted when you are in a time of need." She said and then POOF. SHE DISAPPEARED?!

"Great I talked to a crazy lady, and she made me crazy." I said.

I grumbled all the way to the house. I tryed to get by my 'parents.' Notice TRYED.

"Where are the groceries?" Marie my 'mother' asked. Note the sarcasm.

"They, uh, got run over by a car." I said walking into the room with my head down.

"You stupid child!" Satan yelled.

My stepmother left to make him something to eat.

"You didn't get me any food?!" he yelled at me.

He stood up with two beer bottles in his hands. He walked over to me and I walked backwards. Just as I turned around he hit me in the arm and over the head with the bottles. I soon saw black dots and felt nausious. I can't pass out! I tryed to regulate my breathing, but nothing worked. The last thing I saw was a bright light and then nothing.

♥♥♥♥♥

I woke up with a spliting headache. Sitting up, I slowly looked around. Somehow I ended up in a forest. Well, not like I didn't see that coming. Guess he final decided to get rid of me. I looked around again.

"Anybody there?" I yelled.

Suddenly a bag fell right next to me.

"OK? That's not weird. What next unicorns?" I asked myself.

I walked up to the bag and looked through it. The first thing was a note that said:

You were in need very quickly. 

You have been brought to the world you  

were born in. On Earth this world was a show called "Naruto." (hey that rhymes!) 

You are a ninja. This bag contains things you need for this world. 

I will be with you till death, 

Kei (Light)

Well thats just great... NOT. I'm really from the show Naruto? That was one of my favorite shows when I was little though I never finished it.  

"Kei? What the hell?! Where are you?" I yelled. 

'I'm inside you.' she screamed in my head.

"What how?" I asked.