Holiday

C=charlotte e=evie

C: hey evie!
E: what's up
C: you know how I've been going to america?
E: yeah.
C: do you wanna come with us this year?
E: whoa!! Yeah I would LOVE to go!!
C: we will leave in tow weeks and will be there for 1 week
E: omg I still can't believe this is happening!!!!
C: woo hoo
C: pack your things!!
E: woohoo

I can't wait to go to America with my best friend. She always comes to school with her very embarrassing story a of trying to get a cab. I still laugh thinking about it. So, time to start packing!

THE NEXT WEEK

Omg I'm so exited to go!! I'm just waiting for my taxi to pick me up,, but the plane leaves in about 8 hours so I should be fine.
About half an hour later, my uber came and picked me up to go to the airport. I still can't believe that I'm going to america!! But I think people will take the mic of my British accent though. Meh, oh well.
As my uber dropped me off at the airport. I saw Charlotte waiting for me. She could see how excited I was especially because it's my first time flying. But I got a bit nervous about security though. This guard looked at me like I was snuggling something up my ass, but I passed it. When we got to our seats, the plane women have me a free packet of nuts, which I don't like but meh, it was fun sitting on the plane as it took off. Charlotte thought I'd be scared but I proved her wrong. But what I didn't realize how high we were getting.. And that it was an 8 hour fucking flight.
Anyway,, one the boring plane landed, I saw Charlotte's parents waiting for us.. I didn't know she was fucking american.. Maybe when we first met she tried her best to have a British accent. All for the lols though.

When we got to charlotte's parents place we shared a room(it was fucking masive) and they gave us food and drink while I was recovering from jet leg. It felt like I had a bloody hangover.
But after I recovered, me and Charlotte wondered through the streets of new York I kept on thinking"how many fucking movies do you think they made here" it was a holiday of a lifetime.

We even went to visit some of Charlottes old friends.. And yes,, they did take the piss of my accent but I took the piss out of theirs.. So then we all went to a bar and got drunk.. But me and Charlotte stayed the night at a motel because we didn't want her parents to see us like this.. But he'll yeah it was worth it!!

The next day, we all decided to go to central park and omg it is amazing!!

But I owe it to Charlotte a parent's by getting some shopping tomorrow.