Your Harry Styles Love Story (Chapter 1)

A/N: Hello! My first story!! I'm happy I got this started! Anyways I tried adding a pic of Harry but but Wattpad is being stupid -.- So as soon I figure out how to upload one there will be no pictures. :/ Anyway enjoy!!

*Your POV*

It was a bright and sunny day and my best friend and I were out for a walk, We were going to the park to play. When we got to the park we heard a lot of teen girls and even younger ones screaming, so we went over to investigate.

When we got there we saw 5 guys and 3 girls in a circle eating, we were so far away we couldn't tell who it was. So we got closer and saw One Direction! And the 3 girls were Louis', Liam's, and Zayn's girlfriends! We were so excited cause we LOVE 1D! (and their girls).

So we got closer then before we said 'Hi' we fangirled, so we wouldn't embarrass ourselves. When we got it out of our systems, I yelled "Hi Harry!". He must have heard me cause he turned around and waved then turned back, then turned once more facing me with that cheeky smile on his face.

He got up and walked over to me, I thought I was going to die! Directioners were going even more crazy as he came closer to me. He then said in his deep husky voice, "Hey there, beautiful." I blushed and said "Hi." He smiled and said "Would you like to go for a walk?" OMG HE DID NOT JUST SAY THAT!! I smiled and said with as much confidence as I could "Sure."

So he took my hand and lead me away from the crowd of screaming girls and we walked to the ice cream shop. We stepped inside and heard gasps and whispers. We walked up to the cashier and she must have been a fan cause she looked like she was about to faint.

Harry spoke to her with that sexy husky voice and said "Two chocolates please." She nodded nervously and got the ice cream. When she returned she gave it to him while shaking a bit. He thanked her and handed me a cone and we left, just as the door closed we heard the cashier scream.

We both laughed and I said "Wonder how long she was holding that one in!" He laughed and said "Dunno, but it must have been hard seeing how hot I am!" I rolled my eyes and we started walking back to the park. When we got there the boys and my BFF came up to us and started asking questions. Harry answered by saying he was fine, and went to get ice cream with me.

He then looked at me and introduced me to the boys. "Guys, this is Y/N, Y/N this is Louis, Niall, Liam, and Zayn. I smiled and said "Hello! Nice to finally meet you all!" They all said hello to me and asked if I was a Directioner. I smiled and said "Oh definatly! I'm a HUGE fan!".

They all smiled and Louis gave Harry a look, Harry blushed and nodded, and Louis smirked. Oooook..weird. Niall then asked who the girl standing next to me was. "Oh that's my BFF Y/F/N!" (A/N: Y/F/N means Your Friend's Name for those of you who are confused). "Well she's pretty and so nice!" Y/F/N blushed and said "Thank you."

Then Louis asked "Sooo, do you girls have a favorite?" I smiled and said "Yup we do!" "Who is it?" asked Liam. I looked at Y/F/N and she nodded. "Tell you what, we'll hug our favorites ok?" I said. They all nodded in agreement. "Ok close your eyes!" They closed their eyes and Y/F/N walked up to Niall and hugged him, and I walked up and hugged Harry.

They opened their eyes and looked down and smiled. Niall had the biggest and cutest smile on his face. Harry looked at me and smiled to. Niall gave her one of his famous Horan Hugs, and Harry gave me one of his famous Styles Hugs. Harry then spoke up and said "I'm your favorite?" I smushed (smiled and blushed) and replied "Yup!" "Why?" he said. "Because, your gorgeous, funny, sexy, but most of all because your you! I love you as Harry Styles the cute random goofball, not Harry Styles from One Direction. And I also love your voice, its so soothing it always makes me feel better."

He looked at me shocked and said "Wow...thanks, I thought you were going to say it was because I'm hot." I giggled and said "Well your hot yes, but I love you for you Styles." He smiled and said "Well I'm honored to be your favorite." "Why?" "Because, your pretty and you love us. And you made me feel special." "Thanks." "No problem".