Chapter 9

*Liam's POV*

GOOD MORNING WORLD AND ALL WHO INHABIT IT! (AN: Teehee, Spongebob) I'm hungry time for breakfast! Eggs and baky! Yum, yum. (AN: I can't stop giggling! X'D) Ok now to make everyone else breakfast, its the most important meal of the day!

"Good morning Li." I turned around and saw my beautiful girlfriend Danielle.

"Morning Dani." I replied and kissed her cheek.

"Whats for breakfast?"

"Pancakes and waffles."

"Yummm!"

Then Niall, Y/F/N, Harry, and Y/N came downstairs and sat at the island, but Harry sat furthest from Y/N. Hmmm. That's peculiar...usually they sit next to each other and talk about random stuff. I guess their mad at each other and are avoiding each other because of a fight? Yeah, that must be it.

"Morning sleepyheads!" I chirped.

They all groaned in response. Well looks like they got up on the wrong side of the bed. Just then Zayn and Perrie came down along with Louis and Eleanor. They all took their seats and sighed annoyed.

"Good morning sleepyheads!" I chirped.

Zayn groaned and said "Liam you are to perky for mornings, go back to bed!"

Well...

"Sorry Zaynie no can do! I'm not even tired anymore!" I replied.

He groaned again and said "Liam. Go. Back. To. Bed."

"Nope!"

"Urrgh! LIAM JAMES PAYNE GO BACK TO BED AND DON'T COME BACK UNTIL YOUR NOT SO PERKY!!!" he yelled.

Not wanting to start a fight, I sighed and murmured 'Okay' then went upstairs to my room.

Hmmm..what to do, what to do...I'm not tired...OOOO! I KNOW!! I'll do a Twitcam!! Okay I set up Twitcam and send a tweet saying I'm doing one.

"Hello everyone!" I greet.

*20 minutes later*

"Okay goodbye everyone! Have a lovely day!" I say and end the Twitcam. I walk back downstairs and see everyone in front of the TV.

"Hey." I greet. They all look at me and say 'Hello' and went back to watching TV.

"So Li, did you enjoy your sleep?" Zayn asks me.

"Actually I didn't sleep at all, I wasn't even tired." I said.

"Then what did you do for the past 20 minutes?" Louis asks.

I smiled and exclaimed "Twitcam!!"

They rolled their eyes and Harry said "Only you Li, only you."

After awhile Y/F/N got up and asked anyone if they wanted drinks. We all said yes, and Niall wanted a beer, and the other boys nodded and said they wanted beers to. Even me. I know, I know, your probably thinking 'WHAT?! LIAM DRINKING?!?' or 'Since when are you so bad ass?' or 'DRUNK LIAM?!? NOW THIS I GOTTA SEE!!!'

Well I'll have you know ever since my kidney "came back" I've let loose. A little.

Y/F/N comes back from the kitchen and sets the drinks down. Y/N is looking at her with a 'Are you insane?!?!' look. Y/F/N smirks and mouths 'Just watch' Weird...

We all pick up our drinks and took a sip, then looked to each other in confusement. That's weird..it didn't taste like beer...I wonder what this is. As if reading my mind Niall asked "What the craic is this?"

"That my dear leprechaun, is Root Beer." she replied.

Y/N looked relieved and amused at the same time.

"Why did you give us soda? We wanted real beer!" Niall complained.

"Well I have 3 reasons. 1. Were in America (AN: Forgot to mention that the boys took you and your friend to America to relax. I'm feel so dumb right now, that is unless you live in America then nevermind.) 2. Louis is the only legal one, but still doesn't get any because of reason 3. And 3. I don't want 5 drunk boys to look after." she said.

Niall grumbled about not being old enough. She then said "Niall, calm down cause if you don't no Nando's for you!"

He snapped his head up and gasped. "You wouldn't DARE! Me without Nando's is like a bee with no nectar to collect!" he replied.

"Fine, 1 hour then."

"What?! That's not fair!"

"2 hours! The more you complain the more hours you get!"

He sighed. "Alright...Drama Queen." he mumbled.

"3 hours!"

"But I didn't say anything!" he complained.

"You did so! You mumbled 'Drama Queen' which I am NOT!"

"Niall! Y/F/N isn't a Drama Queen! That's Louis!" Y/N said.

Everyone burst into laughter except Louis, he gave her a 'Oh no you di-nt!' look and she looked at him with a 'Oh yes I di-id!' face then he pounced on her and shrieked "TICKLE ATTACK!!!" She squealed and try to squirm away.

"AHHHHH! Lou! S-st-to-op! I can't breath! UNCLE, UNCLE!" she squealed.

"Say I'm the sexiest man alive and I will!"

"OK! OK! YOUR THE SEXIEST MAN ALIVE!!"

He stopped and got off her and went back to his seat with a smirk on his face. Harry looked jealous. Like he wanted to pounce Louis. Somebody has a cruuuuuussshhh!! I smirked at him and he gave me a death glare. That only widen my smirk. He rolled his eyes and excused himself from the room and headed upstairs to his room. Y/N followed him with her eyes and looked torn on whether to follow him and ask whats up or stay seated. She must have decided to stay cause she the relaxed back into the couch and watched TV.

The rest of the day was spent watching TV and having random conversations until bedtime, and Harry hasn't come out of his room since I smirked at him. Oh well. We all headed upstairs and climbed into bed and fell asleep.

AN: Welp, there's chapter 8! And in LiLi's POV! Until next time, bye Dolphins!