Chapter 1: Meeting my rose

Weiss's POV
I just got out of the ship. I started heading to the beacon academy. My new school. 'Hope this school and it's students are amusing enough for me to care.' I thought coldly. On my way there, I heard a sound of crashing happening. I turned around and saw that someone, had bumped into my luggage. I turn my attention to the person, ready to yell, but I did not do so. When I looked over there was a beautiful girl with black hair and red highlights. I smiled at the sight before me. She kept rubbing the bottom, in pain(butt XD). However, stopped when saw me. "S-sorry! I did not mean to dump into your things!" She kept apologizing for what happened. How would I scream at a beauty. I handed out my hand. "No need to worry, here take my hand." I offered. 'Wow! I haven't treated people like this, except some, in years.' I thought, overwhelmed of how kind I could be. She accepted my hand and used it to get up. "Sorry, I wasn't looking." She apologized sheepishly once again while rubbing the back of her head. "Like I said don't worry!" I reassured. "Well, my name is Ruby Rose, nice to meet you!" She introduced with a bright and cheerful smile. I blushed at her smile and thought, 'dang, think I am falling for her!' "Right, my name is Weiss Schnee, also nice meeting you." I said while smiling. "I think you dropped this." Some one said. I looked behind Ruby and find a girl with black hair and a bow, holding some of the dust that have fallen of my luggage. "Ah, thank you." I said trying to act cool and respectful in front of Ruby. "No worries." She said before walking away. I turn my attention to Ruby and was about to speak to her but got interrupted by bell of the school. "Ah, got to go! I hope I'll see you Weiss!" She said while running toward the school and waving her hand. I sigh when I could not see her. 'Man, I want to see her again already... Well I am going to find her later.' With that I called the butlers to get my stuff together and started to also head to the school.

Sorry for the small chapter, but I do hope you all enjoyed it. Don't worry, Weiss is going to get a little to possessive over, Ruby, and ya all going to see why. Well, I'll see you all on the next update!