Request #2

*Imagine for Ammie_hemmings*

Imagine that today is the day. You're determined to meet the boys today. They are in your state, staying at a hotel downtown. You don't tell your parents that you're going downtown to meet 5 seconds of summer, because if you did they wouldn't let you. Luckily you have an older friend who can drive. You hurry and get ready and then your friend arrives. You run out the door to her car, so excited you can hardly believe you're really doing this.

You arrive downtown and right away you know you're at the right hotel because there's a huge crowd of girls outside.

"Shit, thats a lot of people Ammie!" Your friend says shocked.

"I know....but we aren't leaving. I HAVE TO MEET THEM." You say sternly.

Your friend finds a parking space a little bit down the street and when she parks and gets out of the car she has to practically run after you as you're already making your way to the hotel.

Your friend catches up to you as you're approaching the crowd. You can hear the sound of dull voices and camera flashes. You get on your tiptoes and start jumping to see past the back of the crowd. And thats when you catch your first glimpse of Luke. He's wearing a white muscle tank, a blue beanie, and his skinny jeans and vans. His hair looks perfect as always and you stand there in awe. You can't believe Luke is front of you.

"Okay thats it I have to make it up there. I'm not leaving here until I meet him." You say to yourself as you are watching other girls get pictures with Luke.

The crowd starts to shrink as more people get to meet the boys.

"I'm sorry girls but the boys have to get going." You hear a woman's voice. Then you realize that's Liz!!

"Noooo" you hear the sound of disappointed girls calling back.

"No this is not happening!" You say as you push your way to the front.

You see Michael and Cal waving goodbye as they make their way to the taxi. Ash is following behind them as he motions for Luke to follow. Luke is looking out to the crowd, when you yell "NO LUKE WAIT!"

He stops in his tracks and looks directly at you. You freeze for a minute and then realize this is your chance. You run up to him.

"Hi Luke!" You say almost out of breath.

"Hey babe." He says looking at you, giggling at you as you try to catch your breath.

"I'm sorry Luke I just had to meet you."

"It's okay babe!" He says smiling at you. "Do you want to get a picture?" He says looking down at the phone in your hand.

"Oh my gosh, yes please!" You say suddenly realizing thats what you've been wanting all this time.

Luke puts his arm around you smiling into the camera. You feel his gentle touch and die inside.

"Thank you so much Luke!" You say with a huge smile on your face.

"Its no problem babe." He says smiling at you.

"LUKE! C'mon we gotta go!" Michael yells out to him from the taxi, growing impatient.

Luke quickly looks back to you and your eyes meet. And then to your surprise Luke opens up for a hug as you move in close to him. He hugs you and gently rubs your back. He feels so warm, you don't want to let go. But he quickly lets go as the boys call out to him again.

"I'm sorry we couldn't talk longer beautiful" he whispers to you and then quickly turns and runs to the taxi.

You stand there. Almost unable to move. You notice the crowd dispersing and you stand there in complete shock.

THAT JUST HAPPENED. OH MY GOD.

This was a moment you will definitely NEVER forget.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

There you go { Ammie_Hemmings } !

Hope you liked it! I'm sorry it took me so long to post!

- Nicole (@babybluelukey) ♡