Chapter 2- Kuro

~Aero pov~

I knelt down to my brother. Even though I didn't like him at times, I still loved him. "A-aero. A-avenge me." I cried over his dead body, "I will brother. I will!" I laid him down on the ground to go after (y/n).

I knew where she was going. True Cross. I would kill her. No matter how much I used to love her. I will destroy her and anyone who gets in my way if its the last thing I do.

~your pov~

I ran down the bloody hall. I had my bow and sack of arrows around my shoulder. I didn't mean to kill Vale. It was the same every time. I would kill someone and run. I heard Aero running after me. "Aero please! It was an accident! I swear!" "No it wasn't!" He had a knife in his hand.

I ran even faster. The glass shards didn't bother me anymore. The door was in my reach. I pushed it open and ran for my life.

~magical time skip~

I stopped and turned around. 'No one there. Good.' I was panting really hard. 'Hello! Are you okay?' I looked up. I saw a cat with two tails and horns. "No. I'm not." 'Well what's the matter?' ''why should I tell you?" 'Well I know dome people who can help you. My name is Kuro. What's yours?'

"My name is (y/n) (l/n)." 'Okay (y/n)! Follow me!' "Wait! I can't run. I have glass in my feet." 'You'll be fine! You're a demon so you'll heal!' "Who do you know that?" 'Well you can understand me and you have a tail.' "Good point. Now show me the way!"

The cat started to run and I followed. Everyone looked at me weird. Not because if my tail, but my clothes. They were rags. The cat stopped at a creepy house looking thing. I think they were called dorms? "Where are we?" 'True Cross. This is the boys dorm. There are two people in here I want you to meet!' He started to run again.

I had my eyes closed from the pain in my feet. I ran into someone. "Oh my god! I'm so sorry!" "It's okay. My name is Yukio. What's your?" I stood up "I'll tell you my name if you hide me!" he was confused. "I'll explain later! Please!" "I guess so." "Thank you so much Yukio!"

He opened the door and Kuro walked in and I followed. Yukio lead me to his room. "Okay now explain." "I'm a slave who escaped okay! Now can you please show me where the bathroom is?" "Not until I get your name." "Fine! Its (y/n) (l/n)!" "My brother is in it." "Really!? I need to get the glass out!" "What glass?"

I showed him my feet. "That's bad. Okay I'll do it myself. You might need stitches." I shook my head. "If I tell you something will you keep it a secret?" "Yes." I unwrapped my bloody tail. "Oh that's nothing. My brother gas one too."

"Nice to know. Now if you would be so kind and take out the glass I would like that very much!" "Yukio. Is this your girlfriend?" I blushed "No I'm not. He's helping me with my injury." Kuro jumped on my lap. "There you are Kuro! I've been looking for you every where!" 'Rin. She's a demon! Just like you!'

"So your name is Rin. My name is (y/n) and yes. I am a demon." I showed him my tail. I winced. Yukio wasn't very good at taking glass out. "Yukio let me do it. You suck." He stopped. I touched my feet and a (f/c) light was in between my feet and hands.

I let go of my feet and there was no more glass. "Much better. Now I have a question." "Ask away." "Can I join True Cross?" The boys looked at each other "Sure. I'll go get your uniform." Yukio ran out. I was alone with Rin. "So. Are you related to Satin?" "No. Stupid question." I grabbed my bow. "Where are you going (y/n)?"
"Gonna go practice." I walked out Kuro following behind me. Aero probably doesn't know where I am. Plus I haven't practiced in a while. I took out my bow. My ears and teeth grew longer. I had (f/c) horns and my black tail was now covered in (f/c) flames. I drew the bow back and let go of the string.

The arrow was now covered in (f/c) flames. Rin came walking and the arrow barely scraped his nose. "Nice shot." I put my bow away and inspected his face. I went back into the dorm. There was food I haven't seen in years. "How made this!?" Rin smiled his goofy smile "I did." I said down. "Is this a dream?" "Nope. Yukio isn't here so you can eat."

I started to dig in. I wagged my tail in satisfaction. "This is really really good! Way better than slave food!" "Wait you were a slave!?" I nodded "My mom sold me because she didn't have enough money to pay for drugs. The dealer was fourteen. I was thirteen. I was a slave for three years. They would torture me. They broke my tail. Put holy water on me. It was horrible."

"I'm so sorry." "No it's ok." Yukio came in with a girls uniform. "You start tomorrow!" He gave me the uniform and a piece paper "See you in class!" I smiled. "Hey where am I supposed to stay?" "With us." "Really Rin? I'm a girl and that can be weird." " I'm sure. You can sleep on my bed!" "No. I'm alright on the floor." "You sure?" "Yep. It can't be worse than concert." "Alright." He gave me a blanket and a pillow.

I made my bed and went to sleep.

~rin pov~

I went to my bed and (y/n) caught my eye. She looked so beautiful in her sleep. I felt something in my stomach. I never felt before.

----------------------------------------
Hey guys! I'm dedicating this chapter to Kittykatty2006.

I will be updating everyday or so.