Imagine/preference thing what

(First time doing this, not going to use all characters. Only the characters I actually know.)

How they react to minor injury

Guide: Thank flesh you managed to dodge that! If it hit you had been just a second slower, you could be dead! I wouldn't have handled you being dead! I just... Guiding you is my only purpose. I love you.

*basically he starts to scold you but then gets all mushy.

Merchant: if you'd died, I wouldn't have anybody else to sell love letters to!

*money loving nerd.

Nurse: [Player Name], please do be more careful. I don't want you to get any more hurt that you are now, or worse.

*nurse cares about you.

Arms Dealer: Want me to put a bullet in their head?

*...cares a bit too much.

Dryad: Poison has left your system, but, thankfully, your love for me has not. I don't want to lose you.

*Afraid of the nature around you is going to drain out your life for her, and constantly worries about you on your various adventures.

Angler: Holy Heck! Those dang piranhas, I'll make them pay! I'll get 'em all, and I won't even cook em! I'll just dump them down your mineshaft so they all go to hell!!

*obviously isn't hungry.

Dye Trader: your blood isn't a very good dye, dear. Please don't get any more hurt than this.

*acts like they care about your vanity items while secretly caring about you.

Clothier: If anything worse had happened, I'd have felt cursed again. And that was absolutely horrible.

*you know how bad that curse was...

Traveling Merchant: Please don't get any more hurt while I'm still here. I'd rather you be alive while we're together.

*due to the fact that you don't see them often, they really want you both to spend time together, minus you dying.

Goblin Tinkerer: Creating an exact replica of you would've been impossible, so I'm glad you're still okay.

*cannot fix something as horrible as you dying.

Mechanic: A problem like you dying, I cannot fix. I love you, you know that? Don't get anymore hurt than you are now.

*her heart is a blinking light

Demolitionist: I'll blow 'em to bits! I'll feed 'em to The Moon Lord! I'll freaking destroy them!!

*cares even more than The Arms Dealer.

Painter: if you had died, I'd have had enough emotional drive to paint something dedicated to you, then throw myself down the mineshaft into Hell.

*Artists dilemma #78: emotional drive.

Witch Doctor: You die, I die, just to save you.

*poetic af

Party Girl: I'd make the confetti gun actually hurt! AND IT WILL HURT THEM A LOT!!!

*determined af

Stylist: I'd have shaved my head to mourn. I'd have found that nest again and waited there until the spiders ate me.

*you know how much she loves her hair... And hated that nest.

General flirting
(Prepare for pickup line hell)

Arms Dealer: My gun will shoot bullets at your hole pretty soon.

*HAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHH

Demolitionist: My heart explodes in my chest whenever I see you! Let's go drain the ocean together!

*yes, I'd like you to meet Romeo

Guide: I'll be guiding you to my bed tonight.

*simple and easy to understand. Can be perceived any way. Cuddling? Video games? Nothing adult rated here

Dye Trader: I'm absolutely DYING to see your body unaltered.

*//positive message for young girls

Merchant: Guess why You're not allowed in my room until nightfall.

*???

Dryad: Be Safe: I need you!

*short and sweet, actually made my heart ache slightly.
No really it did

Painter: I'd buy out an entire art museum for you.

*lover of the arts, marry me Mario

Nurse: Let the love doctor mend your broken heart.

*overused...

Witch Doctor: I may be a doctor, but not one of love. Care to teach me in this particular art?

*well then

Part Girl: You make my heart inflate like a balloon! It explodes like fireworks whenever you talk! It celebrates by shooting confetti with every embrace! But it pops like a bubble whenever it gets jealous.

*...no comment

Stylist: Y'know, I fell in love with you the second you cut me free. Sorry for what I said. I'm bad at first impressions.

*yet another no comment

Goblin Tinkerer: I'd build a rocket ship and fly to the Blood Moon and back for you!

*you've heard this before.

Mechanic: There's a faulty wire down south that needs repairing.

*dirty flirt!! Oh my

Clothier: I'd get cursed all over again just to be with you.

*how cute!!

Angler: Look what I just caught! A sexy beast, that's what.

*oh my//

Ok I'm bored now bye
Might add more later who knows