I Love You

Camila's POV

Lauren is sitting on my bed texting Dinah and I am in the bathroom still getting ready.

"Are they almost here," I asked as I walked into my room still trying to put my bow in my hair.

"Dinah said, they'll be here in 45 minutes, Mila," she said putting her phone down to look at me. Lauren and I have been friends since the 3rd grade and I've liked her as more than just a friends since 6th grade but I have never told her, and she knows I'm bi.

"You look great," she said looking at me up and down.

"You do, too," I said and just stood where I was at my door as I finally got my bow in my hair.

I walked over to the bed and sat down. She looked back down at her phone and I bit my lip. Believe me I really wanted to tell her I like her but, I just don't know how to tell her thou. OK I'll just go ahead and tell her if she hates me, she hates I don't care anymore.

"Uh..Lolo," I said unsure.

"Yea, Camz?" She said, looking up from her phone.

"Can I tell you something?" I said still unsure of what I'm doing.

"Yea Mila you can tell me anything," she said with a concerned look on her face.

"Well, Lauren I like you," I said slowly looking up her but she just smiled.

"I like you, too." She said still smiling.

"No Lauren I mean I like you," I said to be more clear.

"I know what you meant I like you, too." She said looking me right in the eyes. I look right back at her beautiful green eyes.

"Really?" I gasped in confusion.

"Yes, really, I love you." As she said that I don't know what came over me but before I knew it I crashed my lips onto hers.

"Wait," I said, "how many minutes do we have?"

"About 35 minutes," she said looking at her phone.

"Perfect," I said smashing our lips back together.

After about a minute or two the kiss got heated I licked her bottom lip asking her for entrance and she moaned letting my tounge slip in her mouth.

"I love you," I said kissing her neck leaving a hickey on the spot I was kissing.

"I..love..you..too," she said in between moans.

I start to go down some more when we heard a knock on the front door.

We stopped and looked at each other.

"Its probably Dinah, Normani, and Ally," she said sadly. So I pecked her lips as I stood and that made her smile. She started to stand too

"We'll finish this later, baby," I said going downstairs.

She just stood there watching me walk away.

-----------------------------------------------------

So did y'all like it? It's the first time I really ever wrote a story.

Thanks for reading hope y'all liked it!! :) - Jaiiy