I love you

Ok so I was asked to add on to this story, so I'm gonna do it. This will be Lauren's and Camila's POV

------------------------------------------------------

Lauren's POV

Is it wrong to be in love with your childhood friend? I ask my self that every time I see Camila.

We get back to her house, her parents are out of town and she's drunk.

There's one thing I've never told Camila and that is I have a dick. Strange I never told her though, I tell her everything.

We get in the house and I take her to her room, she's a little handsy but I brush it off.

We get to her room and the next thing I know is my lips are connected to hers and I'm pushed on the bed.

She unconnected our lips and looked down at me. "I'm ready," she says.

Ok now I'm confused, "w-what are you r-ready for?" I asked.

"You. I'm ready to show you how much I really love you," she said seductively.

I was taken back by this but gave in, "ok," I said simply.

She connected our lips again, and I actually got to enjoy this kiss. It felt good to have her lips on mine to touch and feel her. It felt great.
She unconnected our lips again and lifted herself up to take off her shirt and panties then I pulled her back down to kiss again. As the kiss got heated I noticed my hand was on her breast and I had took her bra off. When did I do that?

She took my shirt off then, I took off her pants. Next thing I know she picked me up unzipping my pants, oh god she is going to find out about my little friend, although its not that little.

She pulls down my pants revealing my boxers and an obvious errection. She looks up at me and comes back up to kiss me. Didn't expect her to do that.

Camila's POV

I may be a little drunk but I knew it wasn't just me,but I swear I felt something in Lauren's pants.

I take her pants off to reveal an obvious errection, knew it.

She looked down at me worried but I still love her. I looked her in eye and came back up and kissed her with so much passion.

I laid her down on the bed, climbing on top of her starting to grind on her. Then I got up and went down on her and slowly pulled down her boxers, revealing her member. I look up at biting my lip. Hell, I'm gonna finish what I started.

I took her member into my fingers and then my mouth. She moaned and pushed it into my mouth a little farther making me gag. I moved it in and out my my mouth until I felt a hot liquid in my mouth. I gagged again then I climbed on her slipping her member in my pussy. Next thing I know we're in a position where I'm on all fours and Lauren is behind me pushing her member in and out of me.

We both finally came and collapsed on the bed. When I calmed down from my high I laid down looking at the ceiling, Lauren laid down beside me.

"That was amazing," I said turning to look at her.

She looked at me, smiled and kissed my forehead as I yawn, "you tired?" She asked smiling. I nodded my head, "ok goodnight my princess," she said kissing my lips.

I cuddled up next to her and drifted off to sleep.

-----------------------------------------------------

Ok, so there you go. Please vote, comment, and follow me.

Thx, Jaiiy