Chapter 3

I was currently waiting for my class to be over. Daniel just texted me and told me he was waiting, but unfortunately I have biology with the most ignorant teacher of all. When she finally let us out, she was all like: "Don't forget we start a brand new subject after our small vacation".

Why can't she just let us be free! Alright I know It's college, but still.

When I got to my dorm I saw Daniel, lying on his bed with his MacBook.

"Hey, you ready Logi"

"Is that my new nickname?"

"Yep, is that ok?"

"Only if I can call you... Si..mone" I said with a straight face, it was hard not to break my cold mask, but I managed to hold it.

"Why would you even call me that? It's not even close to my real name, is it supposed to be a gay joke or something??" He asked confused.

"NONonono, its not supposed to be a ga- I'm Sorry, i didn't mea- But Logi? A-are you serious? I'm sorry?." I apologized.

"Fine, relax. I will just call you Logan. Happy?" He asked with a teasing smile.

"Very." I said not even smiling, but still letting him know I'm kidding.

When I finally finished showering, I saw him packing two bags. Big ones, just like school bags, just bigger and they looked more comfortable.

"What are those for?" I asked.

"Listen. I overheard ... Well more like eavesdropped, SMW and I heard them talking about the dark forest." He explained.

"Why is it called the dark forest? Isn't it light when the sun is up?" I was pretty lost at this moment.

"Well yeah, but not as bright as normal forests, the trees are bigger and covers the sky so the light doesn't interrupt. Anyways, we are leaving to the forest, and I think were gonna be there for a while, so we need food and water and a lot of other stuff. Don't worry I've packed everything we need, including bus tickets." Daniel said with a smile on his face.

"Bus-? How far is it?" I asked.

"Not too far, 18 stops from here."

"18?! That's far! Where are we gonna sleep?"

"I've been there a lot of times, the last couple of times I've been there, i found a tree house. Don't worry it's very comfortable, and It's very good hidden in the tree."

"Okay, so is there anything else I need to know?"

"I don't think so. But I'll let you know when I remember anything. Ok are you ready to leave?" Daniel asked and grabbed his own bag and passed the other to me.

"Yep, let's go." And by that we left.

***

We had been waiting at the bus stop-sign for about five minutes before it came. When we got in, we gave the tickets and went to the last row. It was pretty empty, besides an old lady in the middle and two guys two seats in front of us.

"Get comfortable, we're gonna be here for about 1 and a half hour." He smiled and rested his head on my shoulder and lied his legs on the other half side of the row. I tried getting comfortable without being... Too touchy... I wouldn't want him to get the wrong idea. Did that sound too homophobic? I just ended up leaning my head back, and closed my eyes.

I woke up looking at my watch, 20 minutes of sleep. Thats not much, there is still about an hour left, oh god, i hate busses, why can't they drive faster? Luckly for me Daniel was awake too. Wait, why is that good, for me? so we can keep eachother company. Yeah, and it doesn't even sound wrong or gay at all.