Chapter 31

"WHAT? I did not have sex with Sean? Who told you that?!" I yelled.
"Sean!"
"And you believe him?"
"Uh yeah..?"
"You believe Sean more then me? I get the not trusting the cheater thing. But the guy I cheated with? Seriously?"
"No, I'm sorry, it's just. I've had a really hard time lately trying to, you know, get used to this. Cause I don't think were back to normal."
"It's never going to be the same is it"
"No, I don't think so. I'm sorry"
"No I'm sorry, I mean, it is my fault after all."

"But im going to try and win you back. Somehow." I added.
"Do you promise?" Daniel asked.
"I promise" I smiled.

***

It's been a couple of months, it's soon Summer vacation and the summer weather isn't hiding anymore. I talk regularly with Daniel, and we talk as if we are friends. Of course I want more and I finally think it's time to try and get him back. I promised I'd try and I always keep my promises. So I thought I'd take him back to where we had out first kiss and date, The Dark Forest. That's right, I'm going to take him back to the place where we shared some of our favorite moments.

"How are you going to convince him to come with you?" Celia asked as I took another bite of my sandwich. It was lunch and the cafeteria was filled with people. We still talk, we don't think that what happened with Sean should come between our amazing friendship.

"That's the problem C, I have no idea" I said looking worried and put my sandwich down.

"UH! I've got an idea we'll just make one of his best friends to take him there, he'll come with up with some lame excuse and he'll drive Daniel to the treehouse and you'll be standing there with your perfect tux and he'll fall for you and he'll jump into your arms and you'll kiss until your lips bleed and then you're gonna have amazing sex and-"

"CELIA! Damn girl, relax!" I chuckled startled.

"Sorry, got a little carried away, aaaanyway, don't you think it's an good idea?"

"Yea sure, why not? We'll try. But who are we gonna ask?"

"Jut one of your roommates, can't be that hard." She said, and she was right, I was just so nervous that he's reject me again.

Luckily there wasn't any problems, Daniel thought he was going to this summer house with the guys and they were driving this Friday night.

I drove earlier that day to get there first, I brung a lot of romantic stuff and as I reached the treehouse after a long drive and walk there I set all I the stuff up.

as I finished decorating it, I kept an eye on the forest to see if he was coming.
I hoped everything was going as planned.

As I saw Daniel, he looked confused.

"Dude I forgot something my car, just go inside, it's that giant treehouse hidden up there"

"This is the summer house? But dude I know this place? PHIL! Wait come-"

"Just go I'll be right there" Phil replied and I his behind the bean bag waiting for him. I heart him grunt as he finally got here. I could feel my heart beat faster and slowly shifted to another position but I made a movement and he saw.

"Hello? Who's there? If this is a joke it isn't funny-" and by that I stood up and revealed myself.

"Logan? What are you doing here?" A smirk plastered on his face as he said the words slowly.

"I wanted to surprised you" I smiled

"Look Daniel, I miss you so much, and I know it's hard for you to-" I added but got cut off by him.

"I miss you too" he smiled generously.

"You do?" I asked surprised.

He nodded and hugged me, I squeezed a bit too hard but I think he liked it.

"God I missed you so much, I can't live without you, I..-" I started but began stuttering I looked at him for a while and continued.

"-baby, I love you" and as soon as I said it, he teared up. I began crying myself and hugged him tightly.

"I love you too, I can't stand being without my other half" he mumbled against my shoulder.

As we released he took a look at me and then around the treehouse.

"Oh, that's right. Uhmm, Daniel? Will you go on this date with me?" I asked making him nodded vigorously.
I smiled widely and we began eating, on the small table, sitting on the floor. I brought chicken and rice. But trust me, it was more romantic than it sounds.

"Wait, why about the guys?" He asked almost laughing.

"Oh, they went home"

We continued out date until I brought him home with me, like my real home with my mom and stuff. He was a bit hesitant at first, but I convinced him.