A Letter From The Academy

Real quick. Nations and Names. Don't yell at me for the Micro Nation's names. I've checked the wiki and none of them have one except for Peter.
Sunny-Seborga
Peter-Sealand
Wendy-WY
Oryeon-Ladiona
Ku-KugelMugel(I couldn't think of anything...)
That's really all the Micronations that will be in here.

Sunny eyes opened slowly. The sun poured through his window and shined into his room as he sat up and stretched his back out.
"Sunny!" Feliciano called as he knocked on the young Italian's door. "Come on. Its time to get up!"
Sunny yawned and let his arms plop down in his lap. "I'm up! I'm up..."
"Okay! I'm cooking breakfast and Lovi had the dishes. That means you get mail and trash!" Feliciano called. "So hurry up!"
Sunny yawned again the his eyes lit up. "I'm supposed to know today!"
He jumped out of his bed and dressed at a speed that can only be described as Italian Retreat.
Sunny ran down stairs and grabbed the trash bag in the can, tying it as he ran past his brothers.
"What's he moving so fast for?" Lovino asked.
"He's supposed to get his letter from the academy this week and." Feliciano said flipping an omelet. "It didn't come in yesterday so it has to come today or tomorrow."
"Tsk. Whatever."
Sunny threw the trash bag into the outside trash can and threw open the mail box. Inside it laid a few white envelopes and a slightly bigger tan one.
He grabbed the mail and ran inside throwing the 'unimportant' white ones on the table. Sunny opened the tan envelope with the World Academy slogan. Sunny half his breath as he read the letter and didn't breath even after he finished reading. He just let his hands drop to his side's and stood there wide eyed. He couldn't believe it. He'd been... He had really...
"Fratellino...?" Feliciano asked looking at his younger brother.
(Fratellino=Little Brother)
"What did it say? Did you get denied again?" Lovino asked.
Sunny was just to shocked to speak. He simply took something off of the letter and held it out for his older brothers to see.

 He simply took something off of the letter and held it out for his older brothers to see

"I made it..." Sunny spoke as he showed off his new ID card. "I made it. I made it! Guys, I really made it!"
He started to get excited waving his card and practically jumping.
"That's great, Fratellino!" Feliciano's smile was almost brighter than normal as he got excited with his little brother. "We told you you could do it! Right, Grande Fratello?"
(Grande Fratello=Big Brother)
"Nice. Finally in after what?" Lovino asked going back to his paper. "30 tries?"
"32! And counting." Sunny shrugged. "But who cares! I got in!"
Lovino rolled his eyes at his brothers' enthusiasm but tried hiding a small smile creeping on his lips.
"When do you start, Fratellino?" Feliciano asked.
"Monday! I got a schedule and everything!"
"Great not I have two Fratellos to bother on the anual fuck everything single day." Lovino muttered.
"Ow it is Valitines day, isn't it?"
"Aw come on, Lovino. All you need to do to get a girlfriend is flirt with some pretty people!" Sunny reminded, then nudged Lovino's arm. "Like a certain Spanish guy! Eh?"
He was hit with a news paper.
"Mention the tomato bastard again and I will kill you this news paper!"
"Aw be nice, Grande Fratello. He was playing." Feliciano turned around and started making another omlet. "Besides we know it's true."
"It is not! I have not intrest in that tomato loving jerk!" Lovino yelled, pointing the news paper at Feliciano.
Sunny laughed. "And what about you and-"
"Omlet?" Feliciano held an omlet in Sunny's face.
Sunny laughed. "So, does the school do anything for Valentine's?"
"They let us wear what we want, which if you ask me they should do in the first God damned place." Lovino stated plainly.
"And they throw a dance!" Feliciano added. "It takes all week to prepare for too! It's really fun!"
"Sounds awesome." Sunny smiled. "Oh. I got to go. The other nations would like to see this!"
"You mean Micronations?" Lovino asked.
"Same thing." Sunny said grabbing his wallet and walking to the door. "But ya, them. Te almo you guys!"
(te almo=I love)
Sunny grabbed his bike and speeded off to where the MicroNations normally hung out. They would be so excited when they see his ID card.
All the micronations had been trying to get into the World Academy. Peter even made a club about it. Then again Peter made a club for a lot of things.
Sunny smiled. This was going to be huge.
He road up to the young nations as they talked about something random.
"Hey, guys." Sunny said trying to hide his excitement.
"Hey! Sunny. Just in time!" Peter smiled. "I've been thinking and I think-"
"Peter wants to go whine to the headministers at the World Academy for not letting MircoNations in." Wendy said with a sigh. "I think it's kinda pointless."
"I completely agree with Wendy." Oryeon stated with his hands on his hips. "Its completely pointless. We've been trying for years and not a single person has recognise us as actual countries."
"That's exactly why we can't give up!" Peter called out. "Sunny has tried for the academy 30 times!"
"32." Sunny corrected, parking his bike.
"And has been denied just as many!"
"Ya. About that." Sunny tried to explain but Peter was to busy talking.
"I'm sure we've all been denied too! All because we're 'not countries'!"
"And not old enough to be in high school." Wendy pointed out. "At least physically."
"Its not fair and we all deserve to be in that school just as much as the other nations do! So next time Sunny gets denied we should all chew the counsel out!"
"Peter." Sunny tried again.
"So who's with me?!"
"Peter." Sunny repeated.
"What?"
"I got in." Sunny said and smiled casually.
For a moment they were silent.
"Really!?" Everyone jumped up at once.
"How did you do it?" Peter asked.
"When do you start?" Oryeon questioned.
"Was there an exam for you?" Wendy said.
"Did you get an ID? Can we see it?" Ku asked.
Sunny chuckled and explained everything.

Coments, good or bad, are always appreciated. Thanks.